Sentry Totem 183: Shaman of Steel

90 Pandaren Shaman
if the shaman is alliance I can help out
100 Troll Shaman
05/12/2013 12:09 AMPosted by Amaravati
Yeah and sometimes the people doing old content are just unbelievably terrible.
No joke.
90 Night Elf Druid
GUYS HELP.

I'M BEING EATEN BY A TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Good.
100 Pandaren Shaman
who are you
90 Night Elf Druid
I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT
90 Troll Shaman
Outlandish is almost officially out of the woods. /happiness

:D

Working on meg atm, trying to plan our next steps.

But, getting the Tortos kill helped with morale so much.
90 Draenei Shaman
trying to plan our next steps.

Ji'kun. If H Jin'rokh wasn't such an absolute joke Ji'kun would be the easiest heroic in there.

If we get everyone we want that apped over the weekend, we're looking at the very real possibility of having 11 new trials on Tuesday. This is going to be hilarious.
Edited by Gistwiki on 5/12/2013 11:48 AM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
05/12/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Gistwiki
trying to plan our next steps.

Ji'kun. If H Jin'rokh wasn't such an absolute joke Ji'kun would be the easiest heroic in there.

If we get everyone we want that apped over the weekend, we're looking at the very real possibility of having 11 new trials on Tuesday. This is going to be hilarious.

Lol we had 7 over last week, two dropped already, one got accepted to full status. So still 4 with possibly a new spriest starting next lockout.

Hooooooray new blood :D
90 Night Elf Druid
Since we're talking about trials and stuff...

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/805/defendthatscreenshot.png

My guild is weird. When you apply they move your thread so you can't view it anymore, and then use that thread to discuss you before accepting/denying you. Then continue to use it during your trial.

This is the screenshot I posted in a trial's tread because...well...yeah. It pretty much speaks for itself. After I posted someone pointed out that orbs proc FoF, but it's limited to two charges, and we were using a bad slow comp because some people couldn't make that night so there was no reason to be doing it in the first place. I was pretty livid with his response, even if there was a purpose, the explanation sucked balls.
90 Pandaren Shaman
My guild is weird. When you apply they move your thread so you can't view it anymore, and then use that thread to discuss you before accepting/denying you. Then continue to use it during your trial.

Not really weird, that's what we do. Well, we move it after accepting, but yeah.

Also lol@ "well the real reason I do it is to pad"
Edited by Chillbros on 5/12/2013 1:46 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid

HONESTLY. WHO SAYS THAT WHEN THEY'RE TRIALING?

Not really weird, that's what we do. Well, we move it after accepting, but yeah.

That's what's weird about it. I don't know why they do that. It'd be easier to keep it open, ask questions, then accept/deny based off that. They get accepted you move it/make a new thread during their trial.
90 Troll Shaman
05/12/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Kazutoshi

HONESTLY. WHO SAYS THAT WHEN THEY'RE TRIALING?

Probably the cousin of the guy that complains that he didnt get the heroic thunderforged bow off tortos over our established raiding hunter.

people man
90 Draenei Shaman
I mean, Frozen Orb on Bats will increase your damage on the boss too, so in certain scenarios it can be good. Like, we have a fair amount of people better suited to turtles than me, and they die really quickly. But, if you have a job you ignore the damn meters >.>
if the shaman is alliance I can help out

I have no idea when I'm actually going to get around to doing it, but thanks for the offer. I think I'll probably need about 3 - 4 maybe 5 good DPS to lust and burn her before the mind controls. She has around 60mil health on 25N I think.

Also, making coconut cream pie. It is delicious.
90 Pandaren Shaman
How much is her damage buff? 100%? If so I could probably kill her in at least 2 minutes. So we'd need like 1 healer, 1 tank, you, and maybe another DPS?
Yeah, it's 100% but you have to be bitten for the buff and after 1 min you get mind controlled (with 100% damage, 900% health, and 1000% healing). At which point you will just murder everyone else lol.
Just search for some more bodies for him to feed on. I'd help you if I had alliance toons; I think I also need the BQL achievement for my mount. =(
100 Troll Shaman
sitting in an alt ally guild and just watched em guild transfer the bank and 600k+ gold out of nowhere. not sure if I should be shocked or not lol.
Damn, that's a lot of gold, I hope your contributions were minimal.

Just search for some more bodies for him to feed on. I'd help you if I had alliance toons; I think I also need the BQL achievement for my mount. =(

I can help you once my hordie druid is 90 but leveling is so painful T_T
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]