Sentry Totem 183: Shaman of Steel

100 Troll Shaman
LOL, you had me really confused there. So.. what was the problem?
\Grudge or someone really report happy, at least thats what it seemed like.
100 Pandaren Monk
We tried a few pulls of heroic jin'rokh last week. Probably could have downed it if we dedicated the whole night to it, but we decided that getting Iron Qon - end on normal was more worth it. We'll get there soon. Can't wait to experience more heroics...
yah we are in the same boat... want to get heroics down, but still need to gear people and clear normal for the week

also trying to figure out why i'm not getting better performance in wow. running a i5 3570k @4.2 and gtx 660ti which should crush wow, but with high to ultra settings i still get 120 wiht nothing going on and dip to 40-50 during raid fights. good numbers but others in guild with lower rigs are 60-70 easy in raid :/
anyone?

<.< EWWW i forgot to transmog my new shoulders
100 Dwarf Shaman
Time for more Iron Qon tonight. I hope that this week, the rest of our melee pull their heads out of their anal cavities and watch their positioning and debuffs during the fire quilen phase.
90 Worgen Warlock
I had plan on going and kidnapping a friend thats wanted to go.

LET'S GO TO BLIZZCON TOGETHER NEXT YEAR!!

AND BRING OUR LAPTOPS. AND PLAY WOW IN THE HOTEL

AND STAY UP LATE TELLING SCARY RAID STORIES

AND TALK ABOUT WHICH NPCS WE'D DO IF THEY WERE REAL

Edit: Also@Digimon talk from before. I like how Piyomon is like...a chick up to champion/adult, and then she's like YOLO420 going to be a man at Ultimate/Perfect stage. Don't even need breasts anymore.
Edited by Varlth on 5/1/2013 4:07 PM PDT
80 Blood Elf Paladin
AND STAY UP LATE TELLING SCARY RAID STORIES

AND TALK ABOUT WHICH NPCS WE'D DO IF THEY WERE REAL

lol this

yes
so much win
90 Draenei Shaman
@ Purge - If you have the time I have a favor to ask you. Could you analyze one of my Enh Shaman's logs? He's (Samonstwo) behind our other Enh shaman (Schnappi) in general for dps and can't figure out how to help himself pick it up and I'm not all that good at Enh log analysis.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/25321/calendar/04-13/ - 4/23-25 would likely be appropriate.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Samonstwo/advanced - RoR was an upgrade from a 502 trinket, is it worth the wasted hit to drop RoR for the Valor trinket?
Edited by Gistwiki on 5/1/2013 5:20 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
Gotta keep reminding myself I have two weeks and Im done with this semster.

So ready.

So ready.

I'm almost 3 weeks away from it being over, but the last week is basically just waiting on final presentations, so 2 weeks it is for me as well. Can't wait. Yet, here I am procrastinating projects all day.
90 Troll Shaman

So ready.

I'm almost 3 weeks away from it being over, but the last week is basically just waiting on final presentations, so 2 weeks it is for me as well. Can't wait. Yet, here I am procrastinating projects all day.

Hahah, same. Physics test on Friday, though he makes the final worth 40% of the grade so really these tests are miniscule. So motivation is currently low.
I have like... 2 finals, I think. Most of my classes have final projects instead of final exams, but most are due next week. Basically on the 10th I'll be freeeeeee and then sobbing because I almost graduate and got no job opportunities yet.
100 Dwarf Shaman
No school this semester, so no finals. Be jelly.

Got our progression kills on both Iron Qon and Twins tonight. Chasing Suen around the room is annoying. Good thing we can use totemic projection to help with that.
90 Pandaren Monk
Heroic animus progression is hilarious
holy crap
90 Pandaren Shaman
uggghhh
100 Pandaren Monk
this meta gem is insane.... i can't oom with it as long as i don't waste the proc o.o its just stupid how much regen it gives
90 Pandaren Shaman
@ Purge - If you have the time I have a favor to ask you. Could you analyze one of my Enh Shaman's logs? He's (Samonstwo) behind our other Enh shaman (Schnappi) in general for dps and can't figure out how to help himself pick it up and I'm not all that good at Enh log analysis.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/25321/calendar/04-13/ - 4/23-25 would likely be appropriate.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Samonstwo/advanced - RoR was an upgrade from a 502 trinket, is it worth the wasted hit to drop RoR for the Valor trinket?

Link doesn't work.
90 Draenei Shaman
/confused Link worked for me.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/25321/calendar/

Try that.
100 Pandaren Shaman
well, he's using Rune for one

Valor one is leagues better

also lacks the meta
Edited by Rude on 5/2/2013 12:14 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
well, he's using Rune for one

Valor one is leagues better

also lacks the meta

Even if the hit's wasted it's better yes?
90 Pandaren Shaman
hit won't be as wasted anyway if he junks 3 of those purple gems, but yeah even if the hit is wasted it's better
Edited by Chillbros on 5/2/2013 10:49 AM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
hit won't be as wasted anyway if he junks 3 of those purple gems, but yeah even if the hit is wasted it's better

Assuming Gloves/Boots/MH would be the ones to drop, and to just drop the socket bonuses in those for this particular situation right?
Edited by Gistwiki on 5/2/2013 11:11 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]