Nikita -Arrow

100 Undead Warlock
anyone else watch those 2 tv show series :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Nope. Nikita is crap, it doesn't even do the 90's series any honor at all. I hope it gets cancelled and goes off the air and burns... If they were gonna bring it back at LEAST they could have done was given it some originality.

As for Arrow.. sadly never got to see it, although john Barrowmen was in it. Bummed me out.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I watch Arrow, pretty amazing show
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i like arrow, one of my favorite shows right now, as for nikita, compared to original one i really dont like it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
arrow is great, hopefully season 2 will bring us more fleshed out villains and not just whoever the big bad is.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Arrow's been an entertaining watch for me. I've been watching on Hulu for free. I won't say it's the BEST show ever (there's more predictability than I expected, I'm not a fan of the dramatic strain between ex's), but I still find it fun. Some of the ideas they have running are simply the kind that work for me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Dislike Nikita but enjoying Arrow a decent bit.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Arrow is one of my favorite tv shows, but never got into nikita.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]