Please help with name idea.

90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey guys i'm trying to create a Dwarf Warlock on this server but I'm stuck on a name. I really like my Hunters name here but even though its a new server I don't like making toons with a name I already have so if any of you can please help with a good strong sounding Dwarf RP name I would be very thankful. I'm an older player and my brain is just fried today :)

Thank you all take care.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
HEY and welcome to Ravenholdt. In reference to names, I stuck with the idea that to have a identifier attachted, hense most of my toons have "Bob" or "BobBi" affixed. Looking at your name now, it bascially screams grumpy old dwarf and is a perfect name paring with your toon.

If you like you'r name, just slightly modify it to your class and preference, for instance; "Dotnagbit" or something along that line.

Or you can create a new persona on a new server and start fresh.

Again welcome to Ravenholdt and enjoy ya stay here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey thanks thats what I'm doing here. New server :) I got a name in mind i'm about to try I hope its not taken and I hope it RP-ish enough.

Dwarf and Warlock is something I have wanted since I first saw the Dark Irons I just wish I could have the red glowing eyes and coal black skin with that white hair!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
A name is what you make of it...RP will grow with your progression in your character development....what the heck..I don't RP in the true sence of the word.

NEED SOME HELP HERE FOLKS...

Back to the name...just dont pick an obvious non-RP name like "YOLOROFLMAO" or YUMADBRO"...

In short, you will do well here...RH's population is pretty much an forgiving population...unless you punt gnomes or kill Taurens for beef related products....
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
OK I chose Lotric (pronounced Low Trick) hows that? found it on some name generator for dwarves. So I'm thinking like Lotric Shadowbeard or Shadow Hammer. :) Well now that hes made off to work :(

Thanks for your help!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
OK I chose Lotric (pronounced Low Trick) hows that? found it on some name generator for dwarves. So I'm thinking like Lotric Shadowbeard or Shadow Hammer. :) Well now that hes made off to work :(

Thanks for your help!

So long as you like...run with it. On this toon back on Darkspear, I had named him FeralBob. Loved the name. When I came here, I found that Feralbob was taken so I attempted to get Tigger. Having 2 kids and watched all the movies and read all the books, I grew to like Tigger, esp since I remember the way my kids laughed when he "popped" up.

Well, Tigger is reserved, so I went with Tiggerthecat...Lame. I paid $10 to go with Bobcat.

Bobcat is a good choice...then again there was that one day when an ally hunter dropped down on me while I was flirting with the babes...Stupid dwarf tried to tame me, a thought more scary that being chased by a pack of Gnomes with Weber Grills.
Edited by Bobcat on 4/30/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
04/30/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Bobcat
When I came here, I found that Feralbob was taken so I attempted to get Tigger.

Man, speaking of old, when I first saw this, 'Tigger' was being seen as 'Trigger', and I was like "When did Bob ever care about horses.... Is this some obscure Cowboy Bob reference?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(horse)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvntRV_cZV4
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
When I came here, I found that Feralbob was taken so I attempted to get Tigger.

Man, speaking of old, when I first saw this, 'Tigger' was being seen as 'Trigger', and I was like "When did Bob ever care about horses.... Is this some obscure Cowboy Bob reference?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(horse)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvntRV_cZV4

Actually if you want to talk about old...look at my hunters pet named Clarence and see if you can recall the meaning behind it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Lazyeyebobbi/hunter-pet#14020
Edited by Bobcat on 4/30/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
My first thought was "Lumpy" from Leave it to Beaver, but then I saw it was a corehound and wasn't sold on that anymore. I never actually read those books though.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Bobcat I think we may be close in age which is cool I don't have many buddies on here same or close in age. I"m gonna have to make a horde to follow you around with (i'm kidding)

I"m 44 how bout you? Oh and I do have a couple low horde toons on here in Mockrabbits guild? Been a while since I was on over there though i been on this Hunter.

By the way I almost wanna change that locks name... I wanted another grumpy name, how about Dingbat if its not taken? LOL
Edited by Ðagnabit on 4/30/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
There are more old people that you can shake a stick at on Ravenholdt ... in fact, they are like fleas on a Mangy Worgen. And yes, we are peers, though I am slightly leading the race toward the finial destination...retirement or death.

On a side note, you need to put that dwarven boot up Mock's !@#$...he needs to post more on the forums...he does have a unique style of writing that make reading it enjoyable. Much like Khramn the Dorf hunter...

As for old, here is one for you, I was checking a residential alarm today and saw that it was set off by two middle schoolers. They had a computer near the door and saw that they were playing WoW so I inquired. The 12 year old said he was a NE hunter, but he does not use his pet cause he did not like using them...the hunter in me screamed. I informed him that I had 2 90 hunters and when I did that...he looked at me and asked...you play WoW? And your old!!!

No wonder I believe in capital punishment for bad kids!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
What the hell is wrong with that kid? Hunter and pets are ONE!!! omg. By the way put your Hoof up his !@# I guarantee that will hurt a lot more lol.

Hunter and no pet... how can I sleep now?????????
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I hate to ask.. what, exactly was he doing without his pet? Knitting between abilities?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
There are more old people that you can shake a stick at on Ravenholdt ... in fact, they are like fleas on a Mangy Worgen. And yes, we are peers, though I am slightly leading the race toward the finial destination...retirement or death.

On a side note, you need to put that dwarven boot up Mock's !@#$...he needs to post more on the forums...he does have a unique style of writing that make reading it enjoyable. Much like Khramn the Dorf hunter...

As for old, here is one for you, I was checking a residential alarm today and saw that it was set off by two middle schoolers. They had a computer near the door and saw that they were playing WoW so I inquired. The 12 year old said he was a NE hunter, but he does not use his pet cause he did not like using them...the hunter in me screamed. I informed him that I had 2 90 hunters and when I did that...he looked at me and asked...you play WoW? And your old!!!

No wonder I believe in capital punishment for bad kids!!!

I bet you you he's not on a cool server like ours though! Ravenholdt FTW!
Edited by Melstrom on 5/1/2013 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Melstrom if you don't quit posting I'm going to be forced to make a Dwarf DK. Everytime I see your toon I think of making one lol. I may be on a bit today on that baby Dwarf lock I made or I'll be forced to make a Dwarf DK You think the name Lucius is ok for Dwarf DK? I have it already here saved :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you like a name and it's taken, check the armory. If the toon that has it is grayed out or not showing, there's a good chance it's inactive and a gm can clear it for you. This shouldn't take more than a day or two :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]