lnsanity Recruiting

90 Human Mage
****RECRUITING FOR 5.2****

Guild: Insanity
Server: US - Aerie Peak (PvE Alliance)
Raiding Schedule: Tues-Thur 9:30PM-1:00 AM(Midnight) EST |6:30PM - 10:00PM PST (Server Time).

**RECRUITING**
Prot Pally or Guardian Druid for our core 10 man (currently 11/12 ToT content)
Any class to start building a 25 man team.

**About Us**
Insanity is a raiding guild that has been around since July 2008. We are reforming for 5.2 and recruiting. Most of our players have played wow for over 5 years. We are a tightly knit core, playing as a team to get progression fights down.

**Who We Are Looking For**
We are looking for players who have high raid awareness that can keep up with our expectations. This includes someone who has already mastered their rotations and comes prepared by doing their research.

**Progression**
In our history, we maintained a high degree of focus in progression. While we have had a late start to Mists of pandaria expansion, we will strive to stay competitive starting with Tier 15 content.

**Additional Info**
-You will be set to trial status for a period of 1 - 2 weeks. Should you "WoW" us, your trial can be as fast as 3 days. After your trial status you will be promoted to raider. One full month of progression as a raider will net you core raider.
-Alot of our players PvP and enjoy doing battlegrounds, random heroics, and other misc things. If you're one of those people that enjoy any of those, then that is a plus for us.

**Contact Info**
To contact us, please contact Envý, Shapeshifft, or Aerli on Aerie Peak server.
Edited by Aerli on 5/1/2013 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am interested. I'm 492, but keep getting gear every week. I am wanting to find a place to raid on aerie peak as I will be transferring over. I'm 492 guardian and 492 boomkin. I am a very solid and competent raider. Have attempted server firsts in T12 and 13. Just haven't been able to find a reliable team to raid with during MOP
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
add me in game, we can talk, ngoa90@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Prot Pally or Feral Tank for our core 10 man (currently 11/12 ToT content)

Feral = DPS.
Guardian = Tank
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nice name. can I buy?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
IT'S A TRICK

IT'S ACTUALLY A LOWER CASE L
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]