H Tortos Crystal Shell Debuff

90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Mythrose

Looks like, for debuffs in general, you can scale all of the debuff icons, but not individually. To adjust size/orientation, the option is under debuffs and sub menu Visuals.

@Tiriel

To ignore a specific debuff, you do so from the debuffs, Standard sub menu. Should be an ignore list drop down that already has quite a few in there, and you can add to it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
@Tiriel

To ignore a specific debuff, you do so from the debuffs, Standard sub menu. Should be an ignore list drop down that already has quite a few in there, and you can add to it.

I did that. They still show. :-\
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Tiriel

I did that. They still show. :-\

Well, I won't give up that easily. I'll try something and do a test in lfr tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Huzahh! Under debuffs, Custom sub menu, choose the debuff you do not want to show in the drop down list and select delete. Alternatively you could just turn off icon, stacks, etc as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Since we are (somewhat) on the topic, is there any way to disable the "popping in" of debuffs? Again taking light spectrum as an example, with the whole raid getting multiple debuffs at once, the animation is really distracting. Can't seem to find a way of turning off the animation though. Thanks for all the help!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In the custom sub menu there is an option to turn off the animation, that should work.
Edited by Glorÿ on 5/1/2013 4:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I was having the same problem on tortos. I was just thinking we did not have players topped off but apparently we did. I wound up having to add it to the bouquets page.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My issue with this fight is a tank will have a max shell 1 minute, and something can happen in a matter of a second that he loses his shell. My main job is tanks, while the monk is focused more on raid. Seemed to be working. We had a 3% wipe on it last night, I think we just used hero a little too early and it went bad at around 5% lol. Hopefully kill it today or Monday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]