[Alliance] Giants LFM

Outdated - see new post.
Edited by Elume on 6/24/2013 12:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Me and my brother was thinking of transfer to Hyjal, but I am just wonding what the server like, and do you have any heals/tank spot open for core?
Edited by Wilars on 5/2/2013 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for your reply!

The Alliance side of the server is the lower population side. If you're interested in progression raiding, have a look at wow-heroes. I saw you also started a thread in this forum and got solely Horde-replies... My advise would be to decide what type of progression / raiding guild you would like to be in and then make an alt on the faction you prefer to see for yourself :-) Alliance offers only a fraction of raiding opportunities compared to Horde. I personally enjoy the quiet times in trade chat...
Edited by Elume on 6/9/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
50 Night Elf Hunter
Hello :)

I just transferred to Hyjal and I'm seeking out a guild. Your guild sounds great - I love raiding but hate the stress and pressure, so stress-free raiding sounds absolutely perfect. I'm still leveling up this character (Level 50 hunter), so I won't be joining in the raids for a little while, but it definitely seems like a nice guild environment to be in along the way. I'd love to join!
Reply Quote
3/12 in ToT now :-)
Reply Quote
Updated our recruitment needs. Our core team has about 14 raiders atm, but sometimes real life gets in the way so we're hoping to welcome some more players who aren't looking for a core spot necessarily, but like to step in every now and then. DPS/Tank or DPS/Healer hybrids are most welcome, but we'll work with what's available :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Due to unreliable signups we're looking for 1 non-priest healer with decent knowledge of your class/spec. Must be able to make to both of our raidnights (Tues/Thurs 7.30-10pm).

Comment below or whisper Leyah or me (Elume, alts: Weis, Chocomel) in game if you're interested in joining.
Edited by Elume on 5/20/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Can still use a couple more healers for both our raidteams :)
Reply Quote
We're raiding tonight at 7.30-10pm. You're welcome to try-out before you decide if you wanna join the guild. Talk to me in game for more info or an invite :-)
Edited by Elume on 5/28/2013 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still LF1M healer. Preference: Mistweaver Monk > Resto Druid > Shaman.

Our current group comp:

Prot Paladin
Brew Monk
-------
Discipline Priest
Holy Paladin
Rdruid/MW Monk (to be recruited)
-------
Ele/Resto Shaman
Ret Paladin
Frost Mage
Surv/BM Hunter
Destro Lock, Frost DK or Balance/Feral Druid

Standby's:

Blood DK
Surv Hunter
Holy Priest
Edited by Elume on 5/31/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
4/12 in ToT now.
Reply Quote
One spot available for a 500+ non-priest healer tonight (7.30-10pm starting at Megaera).
Reply Quote
Killed Megaera on the 4th pull and Ji-kun (completely unprepared) on our 3rd pull tonight. 6/12 now! Go Giants! We're still looking for 1 healer for Tuesdays to complete our roster.
Edited by Elume on 5/30/2013 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still looking for a mistweaver monk or resto druid, available on (at least) Tuesdays from 7.30 till 10pm (PST).
Reply Quote
Giants require more heals ;-)
Reply Quote
Updated recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
8/12 in ToT now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]