Realm Status

Ok i just joined this realm like a week ago. Yes i am Horde gratz you Horde hah you ally wait maybe thats the other way around anywho.

I am here to ask a question. Is this realm worth staying in should i go on lvling or should i bail now? I see the AH aint bad and other than that i have no idea. What i want to know is, Is there any good raiding how is PVP world BG rated or arenas.

Please any info would be great thanks

Thúd..
Reply Quote
Also whats a good Horde Guild to do pvp with?
Reply Quote
93 Human Warlock
You know there are websites that will show you this kind of information right?
But Spirestone is pretty decent in my opinion, though last time I checked it was more or less the middle ground. There are realms that are a lot more populated, and there are some that are a lot less populated, you get the idea. Good luck!
Edited by Elyllon on 4/25/2013 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i hear there is websites but my web searching skills stink lol so a post of one would be nice thanks.

Thank you Elyllon for your input :)
Reply Quote
93 Human Warlock
Wowprogress and guildox are the 2 I like to use most often, they're fairly simple so you can grasp em pretty quick, have fun!
Reply Quote
Cool thanks it looks like this realm is fine

All i know is I hear people saying that its dieing I mean its not the best but its a hell of a lot better than BlackWater Raiders.
Edited by Thúd on 4/26/2013 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Gnome Rogue
GuildOx realm ranks for raiding can be found here:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=11

The Rated Battleground one is:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=17

Hope that helps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
youre S.o.L. horde side. shoulda gone ally
Reply Quote
From what i have been seeing there is a good pop of peeps i mean its not great but i like it so far. though i am not yet 90 so i can commet on BG WPVP Arena or RBGs yet nor can i say anything about Raiding. But heres Hoping.

Thúd
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
You do realize you don't have to end your posts with your name as a sig because your avatar and name are over there on the left? Just my input.

Vaneke
Reply Quote
93 Human Warlock
You do realize you don't have to end your posts with your name as a sig because your avatar and name are over there on the left? Just my input.

Vaneke

Did you change your character? It looks different.
Why am I posting this on realm forums...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bail
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Depending on how dedicated you are to PVE/PVP, top horde PVE guild is Keep Calm w/out a doubt and top PVP is P E R D I T I O N/Battle Buddies (pretty sure BB is higher, but has like no members atm)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Indeed but so its clear. BB has more top rated players ( which is ridiculous for this server since there isnt many good pvpers, the guild can't do much unfortauntly) perdition is more active of course. I've did get a 2k rated rbgs going for awhile, and got some ppl from tich switch to spirestone to try to boost our pop with more/better players. We also wpvp not the huge lag out kinda groups, but smaller raid groups owning it up switching up spots to where the action is and whatnot. Were doing okay, just wanted to get that straight. -sent from my iPhone in a hurry as always. Just edited for typos
Edited by Illysium on 5/27/2013 5:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Btw is the nightshift even pvp? lol
Edited by Illysium on 5/27/2013 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]