Unsticky Please

Due to an evident lack of interest from actual Veco residents in this thread, I, Vindus Viscero, do hereby request all readers to report this thread to be unstickied. Should anybody like to copy/pasta the thread and use it for him or herself he or she may contact me via in-game mail on Emerald Dream or by mailing me a dead parrot at the address encoded in this and the coming paragraph.
        I have the first three posts copy/pasted in a word document and can send them by email. Cheers.
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The kiosk in my temporal lobe is shaped like Rosalyn Carter.
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
        Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.
        -Bill Hicks
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Repent... the end is nigh!
In the meantime, enjoy some smooth jazz.
Edited by Vindus on 8/1/2013 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Please sticky this. And bump!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thought I would add us into the mix with a little information, feel free to edit this as you choose or what not...

Divine Vengeance is an active PVE/PVP guild that works hard for it's players. We have Gearing and Progression Raiding, Rated BG's and PVP, Transmog Runs, Old World Content, and Guild Events occuring weekly.

Hellkite
divine-vengeance.shivtr.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Requested to sticky it :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Stickied.

And i see you've copy pasted from the previous guild posting thread. Is everything up to date?
Reply Quote
Everything has been updated and removed appropriately. However, there are a lot of new gulids which have since sprung up that need to be added - if you know any please recommend that they come by and request to!
The one thing I really don't know about, however, are the chat channels. If there are any more to add or some that I can take out please say so.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
please change gotmilf to prodigy and remove highprophet, for point blank thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sticky requested. :)
Reply Quote
Are you telling me Point Blank no longer has !@#$? Pff, I'm outta here. But in all seriousness I'm glad.
Everything updated. Including what krein is about to ask for. Precognition is a great time saver.
Edited by Vindus on 5/1/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Actually Vindus, you should remove me (Kheridan/Kreinlich) from Councils contact info.
Reply Quote
Please sticky this!
Also, if you'd consider adding <Sentinels of Ashenvale> We're a non serious rp/pvp/pve guild for Veco Alts. (Depending on how things go this may change)

We're little but we've been around for about a year now. :D
Reply Quote
Your guild has been integrated. Welcome back!
Reply Quote
Thanks Vindus! And with a few tweaks, we've been able to change our name from <Sentinels of Ashenvale> to <Sentinels of Feathermoon> due to our relocation. Waiting for the transaction to take effect. I hope this has not caused much confusion. We've also brought a guild page along with us, which fellow Veco'ers can fill out an application.
http://sentinelsoffeathermoon.guildlaunch.com

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Amendments made. Best of luck in your recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Two notes regarding <Rising>: We're recruiting for 10m raiding. Need some of everything. Also, we have a website at http://veco-rising.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
Already requested a sticky, but am bumping thread to keep it at top until it gets one.
Reply Quote
Oh...and Vindus...I've given my members a bit more power in recruitiing so if you could edit "The Guardians of Azeroth's" info to read "Contact any member in game" it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]