Unsticky Please

Updated. As a side note, I know there are a lot more guilds around than are on this list. If hordies in particular could bring this thread to the attention of other guilds, it would look great for us - as it is now this thread doesn't do Veco justice. Same goes for the chat channels.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Rogue
Blizzard is being really slow about pinning these to the top lately. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Blizzard is being really slow about pinning these to the top lately. >.>

that's why it gets aaaaaaa.......... BUMP
Reply Quote
I suspect the last one didn't get stickied because not enough people were forum readers to sticky it. That being said we've just gotta do better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I requested the sticky haha.
Reply Quote
Every one helps, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Stickied. Thanks for the work that went into making this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Stickied and bumbed
Reply Quote
Stickied and bumpity bump! Lots of good info here.

Prieya here (also known as Rydelle)

I would also like to request that <Order of the North> be added to the guild list and the claim list. We just started up this weekend, we don't aim to be the biggest or the best, but a casual RP-PvP guild on this server. It's being formed by both RL and in-game friends. We are new and small, but pretty passionate about what we are trying to do. Drama free and willing to help when whenever able!

Expect a more detailed RP post regarding us in the coming weeks.

To sum it up:
Guild: Order of the North
Focus: RP and PvP (WPVP will be small until we establish ourselves a bit more)
Claim: Valiance Keep/Borean Tundra

Remember to sticky the VeCo Posts! Thanks for being awesome, everyone!

For VeCo!
Edited by Prieya on 5/11/2013 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Woo hoo! More guilds! Bump bump bump!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
is Order of the North an off shoot of gathering? was there a falling out with some of the members?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
No, we're all very close. Some of us like to go off and do our own thing (Me with the Sentinels, Rydelle with the OotN) But we're still in The Gathering. Just something to spice things up! :3
Reply Quote
Indeed, The Gathering is still a great guild. OotN is something that I had been wanting to do for a while. I love Northrend and a lot of the content that goes with it. The lore for OotN is being prepared to kind if follow those lines, but always open to suggestions as well. Halger and I have discussed my making this guild with Prieya, and he has told me he supports it. I still encourage anyone who is looking for a guild to look into TG if they like. :)

Now.... Back to the real matter at hand. STICKY this thing! ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I like threads like this. Shows a lot about the community of a server. I've been looking for a new server as of late, and this one unexpectedly caught my eye. I enjoy RP communities, but have never thought about PVP server, so this kinda intrigues me.

All that being said, I've requested this thread be "teh stickeh". :)

Keep up the great community guys and gals.
Reply Quote
Thanks!
If we go a few more pages with no sticky I'll put in a ticket or something. We're a relatively small server with an even smaller forum population, and the probably don't take that into consideration. I figure it's worth a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bumb because for some reason I woke up at 4 fin am
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Oh, Vindus!

You can put on there that Sentinels claims The Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas!

Which by all means, Horde, attack us!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Whoohoo! It has been stickied! Thanks again for making this for us all! Very cool!
Edited by Rydelle on 5/16/2013 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks to everybody who contributed for helping to keep this thread updated and Veco's community active. One small step for a (worg) man, one mediocre leap for Veco!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]