Unsticky Please

90 Worgen Hunter
woot sticky
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yes! Congrats on the sticky!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
grats on the sticky :) thanks for adding dcof to your list i would also like to note that we claim Fenris Isle and it's surrounding town's cities :) we are more on the pvp vs the rp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
space jam
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Congrats on the sticky, about time!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Please include the pond in Thunder Bluff in your paragraph of places to look for Horde RP.

The RP there will be casual and laid back, with a focus on oat-related news.

Ok, so maybe not oat-related, but it is a good place to sit and talk, and see Shu'Halo culture.
Reply Quote
Since I have no other knowledge of horde RP, would you or anybody else be interested in writing a little section about it? I'm sure it could use some new information, such as what you've just said about Thunder Bluff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I think a "Places to find RP" section would be a wonderful addition to this sticky!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
If this is still updated I should probably note that I changed my monk's name from Niath to Zaleekha.
Reply Quote
Updated. I'd like to note that so long as it's wanted I'll keep this thread updated. However I won't be regularly looking elsewhere on this forum.
Reply Quote
Great work and thanks Vindus!
Reply Quote
Seems weird to have this updated/maintained by a guild that's moved on and no longer on the very list being maintained by that guild. But I know I appreciate the help. Is there any way to transfer ownership of a "stickied" post so that it can be maintained by a guild still around? Or is Emberstone Company still going to exist in some capacity on VeCo?
Reply Quote
Redacted.
As for Emberstone Company I intend to restart it on ED. Anybody who takes a look will note that we have a LOT of work to do. Depending on how this vrealm thing goes I may start playing again on the characters I left behind (believe me when I say I only hope for the best) but Company presence will remain strictly on ED if anywhere.
Edited by Vindus on 8/11/2013 11:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Updated today.
If there are any new guilds running about these days be sure to get the word out that posting here helps everybody. I do still take a peek now and then.
Reply Quote
I guess we need an unsticky now...and need someone else to take this on...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I guess we need an unsticky now...and need someone else to take this on...

I'm on it.
Reply Quote
Thanks Uneaque...and please unsticky this...after all the work we did to get it stickied in the first place...lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]