To Kilrogg players

90 Human Priest
Hi Kilrogg, my guild is currently looking to server transfer to another realm, we are in the process of trying to decided where to go. I wanted to ask the people of Kilrogg what their thoughts were of the server.

I'm looking for things like your opinion of the server in general, what PvP is like in the battle group, economy wise and the community as a whole, Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Well, I just wrote this awesomely long post about PvP on this server. I went to preview it and it was completely erased. uggggh lol

Here's a shortened version:
Overall, I would describe Kilrogg as casual for both PvE and PvP.
The players are generally very nice, helpful, and more mature.
It feels like a smaller casual community.

However, if you are very serious about pushing rating in arena with casual players on Kilrogg, you will most likely find more satisfaction in raking your face across a cheese grater while trying to herd cats in zero gravity.

This is mostly due to the casual nature of Kilrogg, and the very high level of competition found in arenas mostly consisting of players from Tichcondrius.
Edited by Pogonip on 4/29/2013 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
04/29/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Pogonip
trying to herd cats in zero gravity.

i just want you to know i'm going to use this in conversations from now on. i find the mental image hilarious
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
trying to herd cats in zero gravity.

This reminds me of raids with Phsi, also sometimes current raids. ><
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
hey you know i'm more of a dog person
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
hey you know i'm more of a dog person

woof :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]