I Heard through the grapevine

90 Pandaren Hunter
i heard that horde strike force is dieing down to 230 something members ? is it true pve is killing horde strike force? is it true horde strike force has lost its touch ? is it true gug is mia ?
is it true that horde strike force cant get up enough numbers for a 10 man ?
maybe someone will answer these questions with out a troll we shall see
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
/pats Sorrôw on the head

One day you'll learn to troll as good as Zanggetsu little buddy, but today just ain't the day
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
its not a troll i just asked a few questions
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Speaking purely from a third party's perspective:

imgur.com/Q2wUBMG.jpg

HSF seems to be doing fine to me
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I had some HSF members saying that the guild is dying,

we had a player that xfered server to wpvp with HSF, disappointed, he decided to pay again to join the alliance because HSF wasn't as good as he pictured... So he joined us and he looks happy,

I even had an officer said, won't say his name, that HSF is getting weaker... But, he also said that Gug will pick it back up...

We will have to see that in the future, until then, have fun dying in your shrine hordies!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

i heard that horde strike force is dieing down to 230 something members ?
(Yes... Today HSF has only 3 members. Larry, Moe and Curly.)

is it true pve is killing horde strike force?
(Yes...PVE killed HSF in the Shrine and again in Orgrimmar...Cause the alliance cant seem to do it.)

is it true horde strike force has lost its touch ?
(No...Just show us on the doll where HSF touched you Sorrôw)

is it true gug is mia ?
(Yes..Gug is also Vod and Darth Vader)

is it true that horde strike force cant get up enough numbers for a 10 man ?
(No...We do 40man Molten Core every day.)

maybe someone will answer these questions with out a troll we shall see
(If you ask dumbass troll questions...You will get dumbass troll answers.)
Edited by Globbersnot on 4/28/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
imgur.com/Q2wUBMG.jpg

HSF seems to be doing fine to me

That screenshot shows how HSF is doing fine?
We organize 1, 1 and a half and even 2h shrine raids!
We are so bored of not having any competition in Pandaria that we need go in your shrine, flooded with peacekeepers, to kill you repetetively. I don't see how HSF is doing ''fine''

Oh and btw... You want to see another screnshot that represent how HSF is doing ''fine''

http://goo.gl/RnGBc ... No SW raid, no shrine raid, no wpvp from HSF since the 15th of february!

I don't know what Gug did with his guild, but it's not doing well right now, and the almost the entire population of Maelstrom, horde and alliance, agrees...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
dave how is one member of hsf doing ok bro ? and globber it wasnt a troll horde and alliance both are asking these questions sorry it makes you pissy like a 2 year old
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I agree. Hsf is slacking. I see more mutiny and the betrayed out in wpvp than I do hsf.
Shout out to bane, magicmyke, syri, and that dude from kill order.

And hate. He loves the free hks I give him at the shrine :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
sadly i have to agree with sorrow here, and take notice HSF-you are being beaten at your own game.

BOM is dominating world pvp for the last few weeks or so.

start fighting again guys! we miss you

me slaughtering the alliance at the shrine doesn't feel the same!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i wisht they would take pride again in there city and defend
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
dave how is one member of hsf doing ok bro ? and globber it wasnt a troll horde and alliance both are asking these questions sorry it makes you pissy like a 2 year old

Maybe learn to count? I think myself, the 85, and one other person were the only non-HSF people in that group.

By fine, I simply mean they're certainly still capable of getting together a defense raid and ousting the offenders in question. If attendance is being called into question, well then.. I won't speak to that, because I don't hang around capital cities enough to take roll.

@Coullie Hey nice screenshot, it's almost like you were trying to prove a point? You'll get the hang of it one day little guy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our current numbers have lessened, yes, however that is partly because we regularly remove inactives. 600 members doesn't mean much when only half of that actually log on ever. And of course the player base for all of WoW just isn't what it used to be. But we're certainly not dying.

As for our presence, many of us have jobs or are in college and some of us are trying to do both. Video games have to take a backseat for real life sometimes. Especially this time of year, mid terms and finals, we've gotta buckle down and take care of what really matters. I'm playing far too much as it is (alts, whoo!) for working and going to school full time. But I'm mainly doing that as a mindless distraction from real life. Come summertime I plan to get back into the swing of things and step up the main character PvP and such. I anticipate several "mia" players to return once summer rolls around. Some old movers and shakers will be coming back, I promise.

In the meantime, just try to relax and enjoy the game for what it is and quit yer bellyachin'! ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
As for our presence, many of us have jobs or are in college and some of us are trying to do both. Video games have to take a backseat for real life sometimes

i will say this, whenever something happens and i am in a jam

/who "horde strike force"

always finds me someone ready to put some alliance noobs into the dirt
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
we shall see i hope so i really really do
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Trying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/28/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Nerfincoming
I agree. Hsf is slacking. I see more mutiny and the betrayed out in wpvp than I do hsf.
To be fair, HSF is an old guild. Large or small, the guild has not deviated from its core structure or identity since vanilla WoW. That alone deserves props. Personally, I think the guild's size and relative quietude right now is just a reflection of how crappy and small Maelstrom has become. I mean, HSF has never stopped recruiting. There have just been far fewer people to recruit lately.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There have just been far fewer people to recruit lately

This is true.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fatcobra I love you I miss you holy crap your post was OOC what are you doing STAHP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/29/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Fatcobra
To be fair, HSF is an old guild. Large or small, the guild has not deviated from its core structure or identity since vanilla WoW. That alone deserves props. Personally, I think the guild's size and relative quietude right now is just a reflection of how crappy and small Maelstrom has become. I mean, HSF has never stopped recruiting. There have just been far fewer people to recruit lately.

You might not understand how awful they are. Let me explain so it doesn't sound like I am just being mean for no reason. Once when I was Horde I had the best ganking guild on Maelstrom called the grief squad in which our members answered the call of world defense everyday, then HSF came along. It was at the end of the original rank system that actually included getting bursts of world PvP in around Tarren Mill and so on as world PvP was shrinking it's way into BC and then Wrath.

So with nothing else to do except stand in arena queues or PvE because the world pvp objectives designed by the game sucked.... people seemed to be reaching for a more moderate casual RP-PvP approach when it came to guilding up for world pvp, so that's when I joined hsf.( what an experience, I'm glad to have seen but dam) if it wasn't like being put in handcuffs and then beaten by teenage girls with pillows until your face is bright red.
So here comes HSF in BC with their loud RP and attempts at directing short sighted zergs.

It wasn't just the zerg out of their city then back in that got to me, but that added to it just the strict rules against spies or even joking about them plus not spending the time it takes to actually build a team just kicking people who don't "fit".

HSF is a bunch of boastful slouches, protectors of their dear leader Gug and are all RP no PvP. HSF is the main reason world pvp has died on this server. They aren't ever ready for battle should battle come to them plus they're unfriendly if you've ever tried grouping up with them be careful how you joke around. They don't take lightly to anyone spying on their battle plans hehe.

Anyone is welcome to join us to tease and scare this Horde Strike Force off the server. It would be good to do so that it can't ever again suck up any possibly good new players who just happen to be looking for world pvp guild and instead encourage them to start their own guilds.

And since each HSF member only goes out when Gug is in party leading with a hearty "Zug zug" why don't they just party with him occasionally and skip the guild? There's no real need for HSF to boast like they do, it's 2013 already.

There I've listed my opinions and reasoning for why they're bad and about how they are as much a world pvp guild as a choose your own adventure book, everything they do is all on the calendar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]