I Heard through the grapevine

90 Human Priest
everything they do is all on the calendar

True, because at this point they know they have the numbers to do something. Anything other they're too afraid to make an appearance or attack on their own due to getting an a$$ whooping day in and out.

And still...being in and out of BoM, I can't remember a time where HSF has actually pulled off a successful raid. When was the last time HSF had a successful WPvP raid that didn't include just wiping guards while Alliance /yawned and didn't show up?

When was the last time HSF actually held something...like BoM in ORG? <---an example

I've seen them at our Serpent PvP vendors...only to be wiped even with a raid of approx. 10. I starred in that vid. 1v3'd them on the roof. Of course they wouldn't show me whooping them because they were too busy frapsin' them killing guards.

Calling you out HSF.
Bring your big boy pants, hop on that pony and call in the calvary. BoM is sounding the drums of war and you're our target. I'd say you're all being square about it, but apparently the only shape you guys are is round. Round lazy peeps gettn fat sittin in org. :P.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/29/2013 02:39 PMPosted by Nerfincoming
everything they do is all on the calendar

True, because at this point they know they have the numbers to do something. Anything other they're too afraid to make an appearance or attack on their own due to getting an a$$ whooping day in and out.

And still...being in and out of BoM, I can't remember a time where HSF has actually pulled off a successful raid. When was the last time HSF had a successful WPvP raid that didn't include just wiping guards while Alliance /yawned and didn't show up?

When was the last time HSF actually held something...like BoM in ORG? <---an example

I've seen them at our Serpent PvP vendors...only to be wiped even with a raid of approx. 10. I starred in that vid. 1v3'd them on the roof. Of course they wouldn't show me whooping them because they were too busy frapsin' them killing guards.

Calling you out HSF.
Bring your big boy pants, hop on that pony and call in the calvary. BoM is sounding the drums of war and you're our target. I'd say you're all being square about it, but apparently the only shape you guys are is round. Round lazy peeps gettn fat sittin in org. :P.

With your constant viewpoint switch with BoM, I can't decide if you're bi-polar or have multiple personalities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/pats Sorrôw on the head

One day you'll learn to troll as good as Zanggetsu little buddy, but today just ain't the day

He is not that good of a troll considering I can get under his skin within a post.
Reply Quote

As for our presence, many of us have jobs or are in college and some of us are trying to do both. Video games have to take a backseat for real life sometimes. Especially this time of year, mid terms and finals, we've gotta buckle down and take care of what really matters. I'm playing far too much as it is (alts, whoo!) for working and going to school full time. But I'm mainly doing that as a mindless distraction from real life.

Not to be that guy, but did you guys not have these things in the past? Not to bash HSF, I have very much respect for many of it's members, but you guys really can't claim to be a WPVP guild when you've all been mia or the same 2 or 3 members are the only one's actively trying.

You guys just aren't the guild you used to be unfortunately. But you can't blame your lack of pvp on the server, cause literally every time I kill a member of BoM they show up in numbers, so maybe you guys could do the same?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i wish they would show up . hell any horde for that matter
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
With your constant viewpoint switch with BoM, I can't decide if you're bi-polar or have multiple personalities

Except this wasn't about BoM. You're bringing irrelevant things into this post as well as stirring the pot.

But thanks Dr. Phil. I appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to attempt dissin'/diagnosing me.

With your constant viewpoint switch with BoM

Who says you have to hold grudges and hate forever. Live, Learn, Laugh, Love...
I've taken then time to kind of reflect on things I've said and put them behind me. So yea..I hope you've enjoyed the explanation...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not to be that guy, but did you guys not have these things in the past?

No, actually. A number of us veterans have recently gone back to school or changed jobs, had kids, etc. Life priorities have changed.

Edit: Or we've struggled through school because WoW is an amazing distraction and now need to step up the RL game.
Edited by Trennas on 4/29/2013 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Don't worry, even though HSF is dying, you guys will always have Mutiny to play with. We are trying to get a little bit more world pvp in to make Maelstrom a little more fun for everyone. Keep up the good times though, always a pleasure to kill an Alliance ;-)

On a side note, any of you HSF guys that would like to join a more active roster, we welcome everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
we welcome everyone

And that would be the problem. I would rather run with no guild at all than run with a guild that would allow alliance players. Im sure Mutiny is a fine guild. But there is no other guild in any mmo that I would rather be in.

You guys can keep ranting about guilds dying and the server dying....
But a few months before the release of Panda....I saw it a lot more dead than this.
And HSF is still here.
Edited by Globbersnot on 4/30/2013 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
04/30/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Globbersnot
we welcome everyone

And that would be the problem

Yea a prob for HSF. Youre the biggest coward in that guild. Hands down. Then come to forums and reconstruct what's happened to benefit yourself to direct attention at bashing BoM when in reality you had your tail tucked between your legs getting owned. Then come up with excuses. You and Zanggetsu/Zanggief should hook up IRL.

And HSF is still here.

Where? You? Lmao. good one.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Nerf...You should understand that I plan on ignoring your childish rant on forums that same way I ignore you in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You ignore world pvp too, so I'm wondering if you and HSF really do still exist.

Nerf...You should understand that I plan on ignoring your childish rant on forums that same way I ignore you in the game.

04/30/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Nerfincoming
we welcome everyone

And that would be the problem

Yea a prob for HSF. Youre the biggest coward in that guild. Hands down. Then come to forums and reconstruct what's happened to benefit yourself to direct attention at bashing BoM when in reality you had your tail tucked between your legs getting owned. Then come up with excuses. You and Zanggetsu/Zanggief should hook up IRL.

And HSF is still here.

Where? You? Lmao. good one.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
04/30/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Variante
You ignore world pvp too,

No I dont...I just Ignore you.
I was is a ton of wpvp over the weekend. And I only saw your Band of Dipshiz one time in Wintergrasp. It was 5 of you vs Me and your horde spy. Everytime I was about to kill one of you...the rest would show up to save the day. Soon as I got my honor for wintergrasp. I went right back to ignoring you.
Ignoring you is not ignoring wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i wish they would show up . hell any horde for that matter

Ok now Sorrow, I was trying to have some fun and you wouldn't play :( then i tell you i'll brb, and you dismount me? Touche. Next time drop down and say hello, instead of flying away.
Edited by Bánè on 4/30/2013 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
04/30/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Globbersnot
You ignore world pvp too,

No I dont...I just Ignore you.
I was is a ton of wpvp over the weekend. And I only saw your Band of Dipshiz one time in Wintergrasp. It was 5 of you vs Me and your horde spy. Everytime I was about to kill one of you...the rest would show up to save the day. Soon as I got my honor for wintergrasp. I went right back to ignoring you.
Ignoring you is not ignoring wpvp.

Oh that's bull Globber you never got anyone down past 75% then you ran away to the next tower.

Do you know the difference between a duel and world pvp? One takes a group/world pvp guild/.. So, where is your world pvp guild at, or group even? Before you answer, actually you don't even have to answer I'm making a point...

HSF is dead, we have destroyed it and you are nothing but a talking skull still on the ground like left over lorderon plague.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I understand that you are still butthurt, after getting kicked from HSF. You should see a doctor and get some ointment for it. Maybe get some pills for those "I hate HSF" rants a well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Globber knows all....
He ignores people covering his ears screaming going lalalala when the truth is being spoke. Only when it's done does he uncover and babble some more ish telling everyone how much more childish they are then he is.

/golfclap
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
t (-_-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
This shouldn't become a "is globber a good pvper or wpvper" because we know he isnt.

This post is about HSF being dead or not atm. A lot of horde, and most of the alliance, think HSF is dead. I honnestly think it is, I'm not saying it will never be back though! Matter of fact, I do think it will come back, when? I have no idea.

The question is, when hsf will come back? The only ones who can answer are the ones in charge of the guild, the ones recruiting for the guild, the ones making events, the ones not letting their guild down, the ones persevering...

Apparently, none of the players in hsf have those qualities. Someone, one day, will need to apply them, or get someone to apply them because I feel like HSF has been left for dead.

In conclusion, if you're not gonna learn the listed qualities above or have a member that does, don't say that your guild is still alive and active because it's not. We've seen what HSF could do before and it's far from being the same thing now! Globber, you do talk a lot to defend HSF, but remember, actions speak louder than words and you, little goblin can't make those "actions" because you're not very skilled at this game. You should try getting better at this game and your words will sound louder because right now, to me, you have no credibility and it's I can't take anything you say seriously!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]