WTS Guild Level 25 - 1230 achieves & 7slots

90 Human Warlock
Pains me to have to sell this guild, it really does! I just no longer have the time to put into it anymore, the guild was originally created on 30-8-2011, used to be a major guild on Darkspear back in Cataclysm. in fact we're still ranked 2nd according to Arenajunkies ;)

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/guild/?sort=&region_id=US&battlegroup_id=-1&realm_id=24&faction_id=-1

<TungstenGaming> As the title says the guild has 1230 achievements, legs and helm heirlooms unlocked!

I'm only asking for 250k or a jeweled panther + 120k and it's yours!

Please give this guild a nice home ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you'd be lucky to get 100k for this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Maybe, I'm not sure back in Cata I was getting crazy offers for the guild, I may have a buyer interested so far ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
back in cata there were far less 25 guilds for sale as per the difficulty in leveling one. It was made substantially easier and the experience required was reduced. Finding a 25 guild to buy is pretty simple and nobody cares about achievements within a guild unless it offers them something outside of the standard buy.

An example of this would be the classy achievements for each race to unlock an 8th tab or any worthwhile guild vendor bought pets/mounts, or any guild feats of strength etc.

The heirloom portion of your guild is a nice addition, but nothing to merit a price increase from the norm being 75-100k to upwards of 250k.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]