Blade's Edge Pug Scene?

90 Night Elf Priest
My guild and some raiders will be transferring to Blade's Edge in the near future. I play a few alts that I like to raid on and was wondering what the pug scene was like on BE? Is anyone pugging current content(ToT)? Or even last tier heroics?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
My guild and some raiders will be transferring to Blade's Edge in the near future. I play a few alts that I like to raid on and was wondering what the pug scene was like on BE? Is anyone pugging current content(ToT)? Or even last tier heroics?

haha find a new server!! In all honesty they say this server is dying. Kind of true!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Definitely not often we get a guild transferring over here. But I hope that doesn't deter you from coming over. More competition, and more active players in general, is always nice.

The pug scene is not very strong on Alliance side for current content, although there is a decent amount of T14 runs going on.

Hopefully you go through with the transfer, and hope to see you on BE Alliance soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Like sigmax said hope you do come here and I have lots of alts so let me know when u want to pug.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I've already brought my rogue over. His name is Goronn. We're still waiting on several of our raiders to make transfers and then hopefully we'll be in business.

*Shameless Plug* - We are looking for a lock, resto shaman and prot warr to add to the team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]