HCT 13: The Plural of Anecdote is Data.

90 Night Elf Hunter
The hunter community will miss you. Now, curious question, personal reasons, the 5.3 nerf, inability to raid, real life, or time constraints?
8 Goblin Warrior
04/29/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Sneakys
You need to realize something, humans are pack animals. Bullies need to be dominate and remain dominate. It's in our nature to be so. Fighting should always be the last resort but honestly the best answer to a bully is to be meaner than the bully. I handled fatso without fighting him. I let the teacher handle it. The giant had a couple of beta males with him and I had no choice. When I dropped him they backed off as their alpha was defeated. Also bare in mind the average response time for 9-1-1 is a lot longer than it is needed to really hurt you. Something to think about.

Yeah thanks Whim. I would wager as a petite woman I actually think about the prospect of being physically harmed by someone a lot more frequently than you (i.e. it effects me every single day and effects what I can and can't do). I will say that a lot of what you wrote here does not exactly reflect the latest in psychology (alpha and beta males/females are not actually a thing. They're a product of popular science/message boards).

Your attitude about bullying, is, in my opinion, part of the problem. I suspect you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum, but that's fine. This is not the appropriate forum to discuss this, so this will be my last post on the matter.
Understood.

04/29/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Sneakys
The conversation is now about fruits. I like apples, and their oh-so-delicious juice.

I think I live on avocados. Seriously. And apple juice, though I don't think that counts. But I eat 2-3 Avocados a week. Those things are expensive but I DON'T CARE! MY LOVE IS STRONG!
Juice counts as far as I am concerned. How do avocados taste raw?
90 Dwarf Hunter
Or better, send it to Chris and have him forward.
Juice counts as far as I am concerned. How do avocados taste raw?

DEY SO GUD

Wait, how do you eat them? I don't know if I've ever had one cooked really. I've had them fried once, but I usually just add them to things after the thing has been cooked
8 Goblin Warrior
I don't eat them, can't stand guacamole and I avoid most fruits and stick with salads.
90 Draenei Hunter
The hunter community will miss you. Now, curious question, personal reasons, the 5.3 nerf, inability to raid, real life, or time constraints?

Haha it does look bad with the whole trap nerf thing! I promise hunter mechanics have nothing to do with it :P

New job (can't make raids)
Guild isn't right for me
Real life stuff

Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rinoa97

Probably the best way to contact me without posting personal information here. Would like to keep in touch via email or social media for those who wish to.

Also I freaking love avocados :)
Edited by Mezasu on 4/29/2013 7:47 PM PDT
Probably the best way to contact me without posting personal information here. Would like to keep in touch via email or social media for those who wish to.

I'm making Yjjial give me your FB info so that we can NEVER BE APART
8 Goblin Warrior
What did you do with the kitten?
I don't eat them, can't stand guacamole and I avoid most fruits and stick with salads.

That's fair. They're an acquired taste and the texture is odd. I actually like them in salads

Also I freaking love avocados :)

This is why we're friends :)
90 Night Elf Hunter
Having being bullied to the point I was failing several classes at multiple points, I think somethin needs to be done (Im a junior in college atm going for my bachelors degree in mechanical engineering). Now, was it physical violence, no, then again, a good 8 years of that was on two different military bases, different atmosphere, zero violence tolerance, although I did get some bruises from kids throwing shoes around the locker room (that issue was between several kids, I was caught in cross fire, gym teacher in the office with the open door didn't notice a thing and asked how I fell and bruised myself so oddly while getting dressed, Didn't say anything to avoid drawing attention, I spent alot of middle and high school avoiding attention.)

Im male, but I inherited an attitude from my family that the world is out to get me if I'm having bullying issues, my grandma has this issue on perfectly normal days if I remember right, I only have the issue while being bullied. This leads me to avoid drawing attention to anything that kids would pick on me for, and tends to lead to me being more self isolated and lonely, but happy that im not geting bullied.

Violence, in my opinion, is only good to minimize how much you are injured if someone starts wailing on you, otherwise, rational thought, and hovering near authority, work a lot better with dealing with bullies in todays schools. Toward the end of high school, my tendency to stay near authority got a few kids in trouble because the slugged me when they thought the teacher wasn't looking (she was grading papers at her desk six feet away, I was reading a book, Violence was not needed on my end to fix the problem, not sure how I do it, but people either forget im there, or forget other people are near me, this is coming from a guy who's 6 ft tall, skinny, and can be holding a conversation with you while walking toward you and somehow make you jump by sneaking up on you when I was approaching you from your field of vision. don't ask, I don't know how I do it either.)

Now theft, the kids who liked to grab at stuff in peoples pockets learned to leave me alone rather quickly. Why? I use metal tiped mechanical pencils, tend to leave their points facing out of my pockets, often scrape my palm on them, but boy did kids jump when they scraped their hand on those. made a good bit of noise too.
90 Human Hunter
my mother likes avocados with soy sauce
90 Pandaren Hunter
Mez, wat r u doing, mez, stahp

That is my jam.

Avocados with peanut sauce operates on a similar principle.

Now I'm hungry. Crap.
90 Dwarf Hunter
We'll miss you Mezasu!

On the fruit topic, I love pineapples but my stomach doesn't. I can let myself have one piece if I've already eaten something else, any more and it doesn't end well. Raspberries and strawberries are good too, and those I can eat as much of as I like without getting sick. I'm also a fan of Granny Smith and Pink Lady apples, don't like the other kinds much.

Can't stand avocados. I'm a very picky eater though.
Edited by Zeherah on 4/29/2013 7:57 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
I cant have anything sweet first thing in the morning or I get nausus, buiscet, cereal, and enough to fill me up, and sweet stuff doesn't bug me. now ill get nausea anyway if theres plenty of pollen in the air.

I like grapes, apples, oranges, bananas, and strawberries really, not much of a fruit eater, but im still young, ill change as my body makes me.
90 Draenei Hunter
I don't want to make this a long rambly thing, but I'm leaving the game today.
Sorry, I know it was a short run this time around (since the launch of this expansion) but I'm done.

Wanted to say farewell here because it's my "home away from home". Much love to you guys and I wish you all the best. <3

Best of luck in the real world, you will be missed!

I've stepped back from raiding also for multiple reasons, still hanging around until they kill lei shen in case they need me but not really playing much. Never seen so much turnover in a single tier.
8 Goblin Warrior
Now the sneaking part, I can do that too and don't ask me either. I have bones that creak from abuse and I have joints that pop when I move but somehow I am a sneaky little snot.
8 Goblin Warrior
Later Mez, have a blessed and safe time.
90 Human Hunter
04/29/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Sneakys

That is my jam.

Avocados with peanut sauce operates on a similar principle.

Now I'm hungry. Crap.

Just to randomly slide myself in here, just made an avocado/lime salad dressing.
90 Night Elf Hunter
That's fair. They're an acquired taste and the texture is odd. I actually like them in salads

They're also good with meats. I usually try and get some avocado slices to go with grilled steak, if I can manage it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]