HCT 13: The Plural of Anecdote is Data.

90 Dwarf Hunter
Good lawd you guys continued my rant! :3

Anywho on the fruit topic. Mangoes. ALL OF THE MANGOES!
90 Dwarf Hunter
Good choice.
90 Orc Hunter
04/30/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Whim
Is Ontap still around? I'd like to read one of his bat!@#$ insane posts, been a while.
It's believed that he got the ban hammer.

:O

I didn't think being insane was against the TOS.
90 Pandaren Hunter
He appeared at one point to stop playing, because his Hunter was inaccessible in the Armory. Judging by his achievements, it seems he has started playing again on another toon. His posts got reported very often because they were just movie, song, and tv show quotes. They varied between highly relevant, vaguely related, and completely inane. I'm not too surprised if he got banned, because while his posts added value through amusement, they did not offer any substance.
90 Orc Hunter
They weren't meant to be insightful or relevant really. He was just an oddity. Even if what he said was copied off some sheet somewhere, he did it pretty religiously in every thread, making exactly one post before sodding off.

The forums seem a little staid without him.
90 Night Elf Hunter
heres to hoping I get something other than a helm token this week and actualy get my 2 peice teir 15 bonus, and if murphy has his way its gona be a shoulder token, as I got a pair of 522 shoulders from a bonus roll a couple weeks ago that I can equip with out breaking tier 14 set bonus.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hmm, maybe murphy will do it anyway now, I just got the 522 legs and gloves off of nalak
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hmm, maybe murphy will do it anyway now, I just got the 522 legs and gloves off of nalak

Wow grats, that is lucky :) I could use the pants myself. Except not, this character is pretty much dead to raiding now. My team is jumping ship off my server, and I cannot transfer this character, so I am transferring what was my pvp hunter over, and losing all of my progression on this character :( Sad, but I don't want to try to find another raid team that will take me without joining their guild. On the plus side, I am only ilevel 464 on him, so I have something to keep me busy.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Does anyone know if it would be worth it to break the 2 piece tier 14 to upgrade from Yaungol Slayer's Spaulders to Abandoned Spaulders of Arrowflight?

Would also be jumping from Yaungol Slayer's Headguard to Saurok Stalker's Headguard
Edited by Eurugan on 4/30/2013 12:33 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have good gearing luck, then murphy proceeds to give me stuff that is weaker than what I have instead of what I want, I think murphy just likes messing with me.
Does anyone know if it would be worth it to break the 2 piece tier 14 to upgrade from Yaungol Slayer's Spaulders to Abandoned Spaulders of Arrowflight?

Would also be jumping from Yaungol Slayer's Headguard to Saurok Stalker's Headguard

Run it through FD, but I would guess no.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I have good gearing luck, then murphy proceeds to give me stuff that is weaker than what I have instead of what I want, I think murphy just likes messing with me.

Murphy works the same with me, but only quicker. On my alliance character, one Nalak kill, got the tier legs from the drop, rolled a coin, and got the tier legs again. Had to laugh.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Says its down 1.28%, Could that be from not being reforged correctly and missing gems?
100 Troll Hunter

For what it's worth, I was told when we were learning Meg that it'd be easier to do it with 4 healers or we might not be able to do GRGR. But we made it work with 3. It was a strain at the start but the key is just having the ranged spread out well outside of rampage so you can dispel immediately, and making sure that everyone is on the ball with their personal damage reduction CDs on those last 2 heads if they're getting hit with stuff while they're low. What is your comp btw?

I didn't try the immediate dispel idea. You're right, that might save some mana.

Heals: Druid, Disc Priest, Pally
DPS: Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Mage, Lock
Tank: Warrior, DK

DPS is around 80-110k each. We're getting the heads down before the 4th breath. Healers were about 60khps each on our GRGR... attempts, but were consistently gassed around the 5th head.

We ended last night trying GRBRGRG (shoving 1 blue early to cut the number of poison volleys over the fight), but we had some dying to stupid.

This was one of our better "ignore blue" attempts:
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/l0vr0oh5qzveffzv/sum/damageDone/?s=6184&e=6519

Healer DC'd at the end :(
Edited by Aertea on 4/30/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Says its down 1.28%, Could that be from not being reforged correctly and missing gems?

Possibly, but I think the bonus is worth a lot.
90 Night Elf Hunter
If anything, I definatly need to try to do LFR halls of flesh shaping and Pinnicale of storms to see If I Can get a chest or shoulder token, If all I get is a shoulder token, Im going to still be using bonus rolls for the chest token even when I have the 4 piece, I wonder if Thats murphys game. That, or I get the chest token and we manage to down tortos the next time we try ToT and the chest drops.
31 Draenei Hunter
Appropriate hunter name or what?
90 Night Elf Hunter
ROLF, thats more of an appropriate forum poster name.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Also, I think my role as an officer is so people have someone to cry to. Apparently I'm meant to do stuff but atm I'm just going all OCD on the bank.
It look prettiful.

And I can't believe I have to get up at like, 8am, to see half of you guys.
90 Dwarf Hunter
We appreciate you though Leo!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]