Idea Concerning Smolderthorn

90 Dwarf Rogue
Our guild was born on smolderthorn over 6 years ago and recently transfer to another realm a few months back, Basically all are active players made the transfer. Before the transfer we boosted around 680 Mains and Alts in the guild. However we only had about 30 actual people playing 150 Mains and Alts combined. The rest were and are people that haven't played in months and years. Presently our guild on Smolderthorn is ranked 18th out of 1,516. With a population over 330, we have maybe 10 semi active toons playing there
the rest are people that haven't played the game and a few that have died. We have released 150 characters that have not been on over a year and continue to weed them out.
My point here is this, Have your GM's go though and release people from the guild that no longer play, yes it will lower your numbers but if all did this it would show the real numbers of guilds and there members (Active Accounts) on the server.
True this doesn't take into account active accounts that are not in a guild, but I am sure a ratio could be worked out for that.
By doing this you can show the true numbers of Smolderthorn.

Just a idea folks , I hope it helps
Edited by Wishhammer on 4/30/2013 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]