You have been disconnected from the server

(Locked)

80 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure what the problem is or if anyone else is having the same issue after the maintenance,

When I type in my password and click Login, it says Connecting for a while then freezes and says "You have been disconnected from the server".

It was fine before the Server Maintenance last night but its been doing this since the servers came back up.
90 Dwarf Warlock
I am having the same problem. Enter my login information and then it says connecting for a bit then says you have been disconnected from the server.

It was working fine last night.
41 Night Elf Warrior
Yup same issue, maybe still down for maintence? There is an error message between connecting and disconnected messages, but too fast to read. Battle.net error #15 (maybe)...ya probably 105, seems to get faster every time lol
Edited by Hazeld on 4/30/2013 11:14 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Connecting and then it hangs before flashing an error message that goes away to fast to read and then "you have been disconnected from the server"
90 Tauren Shaman
I am also experiencing this issue and am curious as to what may be causing it.
90 Orc Rogue
I concur, doctor.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Having the same problem as well, and was somewhat able to read that quick disappearing message.

All I really got out of it was something error #105.
90 Worgen Rogue
The same thing is happening to me.

I'm not sure what info I would need to give to fix the issue.
Edited by Mikayshen on 4/30/2013 11:09 AM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
samesies
90 Human Paladin
Yep, same problem here.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same issue.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Same here. If you go to the "Realm Status" page it shows all the servers to be "up" - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/ so I would guess it's a problem with the authentication server.

-Ron
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yup same here :(
90 Night Elf Rogue
same
90 Blood Elf Mage
i noticed that the connecting box gets replaced with an error box but it also gets replaced with a you have been disconnected message too fast for you to read the error #.

update i ran a file check and now i'm getting pleauged with error 114.
Edited by Lask on 4/30/2013 11:23 AM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
Same error :-(
90 Human Paladin
FWH
Yup... Same thing.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Chalk up one more...
90 Undead Warlock
Same problem, I believe the error message indicates #105 before disappearing and being replaced with a standard disconnect message.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]