Welcome back!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just a shout out to the Shattered Fates crew, and my wish to give them a warm welcome back to the server. It's good to have you folks back!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
Thank you for the welcome. Seeing as I'm new to the server being a convert from Game Over on Eredar, it's nice not to be completely despised by the Horde guilds. No hard feelings if I try to kill y'all while you're flagged though, ok?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Id post on CJ but i cant yet, silly armory!! but thanx bud! its great to me back with all these realy nice and friendly guilds on medivh! and i hope all the new faces we brought back with us enjoy all the fun off night stuff medivh has to offer:-)
Reply Quote
so wait... what exactly happened? I heard you guys were trying to do 25s at the end of last tier... and now yer back?!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for the welcome. Seeing as I'm new to the server being a convert from Game Over on Eredar, it's nice not to be completely despised by the Horde guilds. No hard feelings if I try to kill y'all while you're flagged though, ok?

No hard feelings at all! Nothing wrong with a bit of friendly PvP every now and again and a happy smile as we smash each others faces in. :D

We're always happy to see new individuals coming to or back to Medivh, and are happy to do what we can to see the server thrive. Again, welcome to Medivh, and we wish you all the best of luck in your raiding experiences!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hey Mystin!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, we certainly missed our home server and all our friends!

Things are looking good. We took 25 into ToT last night and cleared through to Megaera. Got some of our new folks a first look at fights on normal (and 25) and got gear for all. A great night!

Still recruiting a few key spots as well as bench! Couldn't resist.. sorry!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Much love Mystin! Thanks for the warm welcome, try as you can, can't beat home.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Mystin!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back, we certainly missed our home server and all our friends!

Things are looking good. We took 25 into ToT last night and cleared through to Megaera. Got some of our new folks a first look at fights on normal (and 25) and got gear for all. A great night!

Still recruiting a few key spots as well as bench! Couldn't resist.. sorry!

Absolutely! You're most welcome. And congratulations on your progress so far! I look forward to hearing about your Lei Shen kill in the very near future!

And don't worry! This post was meant for you folks, so recruit away if you so desire!

And a fond hello to you too Gennaro! Long time no see! :)
Edited by Mystin on 5/1/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait... Is this the Shadowed Fates?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Silly me, I was hoping some horde were coming back.
Reply Quote

why? you gonna get BBB back together?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait... Is this the Shadowed Fates?

Some of them are part of the old Shadowed Fates crew. I used to be in the guild myself before venturing horde side. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
05/02/2013 02:02 AMPosted by Lighten

why? you gonna get BBB back together?

I had given some thought to trying. Of course, I'm not sure how many have any interest in paying to transfer back to a dead server. Nor am I sure how much raiding I'd be looking to aim for (certainly NOT the old 5 day schedule)...and something about bringing BBB back as a lolcasual guild doesn't sit right. And there's also the minor detail about the guild tag, which is probably permanently lost :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok, so shattered fates has many members from shadowed fates? Ermergerd, please revive this server so I don't have to transfer my rogue off after 8 years. :<
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Indeed Raven. I'm not an 'original' but there are a bunch here as Mystin said.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ahhh ok. I knew some of them from vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Welcome back...you guys seem nice and I wish you all the best :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Thanks Cynikaal! We appreciate it! If we help in any way let us know, we're always happy to make new friends and help to make our server thrive.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
< Old SF!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whatever happened to Kailynn? I liked that mage!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]