11/12 [A] Profit in need of Ranged DPS!!

90 Human Paladin
All,

Profit has a spot for range DPS (no hunter) for Tuesday/Wed/Thurs night between 7:30 - 10:30. If anyone is interested please contact me or apply at www.profitkt.com

Profit is a raiding guild that began during Burning Crusade in 2008. I took a 2 year hiatus for deployment but we returned Profit to full time raiding last month and quickly started to come back to life. Current loot system is whoever the hell needs it, rolls. The majority of Profit players are military or college age but all ages and walks are welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Edited by Dregin on 6/4/2013 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
5/12
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes yes we get shizzle down easy but only when we can get our raiders online.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump... there has got to be one decent player on this whole server looking for a progression guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Searching for an additional tank now :l
Edited by Halaema on 5/25/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hi Dregin!

Good luck!

- Fred
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for talented ranged dps to fill our raids. We're climbing fast but the recruitment pool is hindering us.

Hi Fred, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The majority of Profit players are military or college age but all ages and walks are welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Should clarify that you cannot be 15 and build computers. Or be named ninja. Or have alt chars in your name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]