Goodbye Friends...

90 Troll Warlock
Never really thought I'd see this day, but the time has come for Drow to move on from Doomhammer. Effective immediately we'll be raiding on Stormreaver horde side. I could list off the reasons why it's difficult to maintain a hardcore raiding guild as Alliance on a medium pop server, but suffice it to say it's a necessary change for us.

It's been a long journey for us on Doomhammer, from the first days of Vanilla through Sunwell and the shrinking of the server raiding community to present day. We'll be leaving behind friends and a lot of memories (god I'm going to catch such crap for being sentimental), but we're as a group pretty excited about the new territory.

For me personally this is uncharted waters, I've been on Doomhammer since release, and pretty close to a decade of experience being Alliance on the same server has left me walking into a complete unknown. For a lot of my guildmates though this is a welcome return to familiar territory.

Take care everyone staying on Doomhammer, and feel free to look us up on Stormreaver.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I've played with several members from Drow over the years. Great group of folks.

Doomhammer will miss you all more than you know. Hope you guys find what your looking for.

Logi o.O
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm being left behind.

T_T
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I hung up my monk's kegs and walked away from Stormreaver about a month ago. The liveliness was amazing, but my raid environment was not.

Best of luck to you guys, hope to see you at 13/13H soon!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm being left behind.

T_T

We don't need them reesi. We'll make our own guild full of flap jacks and hookers.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I been on server since launch also. Doomhammer will always be my home so its sad to see you guys leave. Met a couple of you guys are Blizzcon, but sad to see you guys go. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm being left behind.

T_T

We don't need them reesi. We'll make our own guild full of flap jacks and hookers.

Still not a lumberjack no matter how much you want me to be that big burly man in your life, dearest.
Edited by Reesi on 4/27/2013 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
id sign on for some hookers
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Such a sad loss for Doomhammer. :-/

I hate to see you guys go, but at least you're joining the good side now. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I get to be a troll now. Weeeeeeeee.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I love your new name Kater. I hope to see some of your drow-bies in lfr and real i.d. and such. ;)

I'm sure Nova talks to a lot of you still so feel free to just drop in EL's mumble and say "hey" I'm sure Shay would love it too
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Rip Drow, you guys made DH proud
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Very sad to see one of DH's pillars leaving us. Wish you all good luck over on Stormreaver and hope you enjoy joining the 'good side', /grin. /hugs!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Why does everyone love Katertots more than Kater :( Kater has been my name for 8 years!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Because people love tatertots more than they want to admit.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I love tatertots so much....
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
it seems the death knell has been rung for doomhammer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Seems like maybe.

Things have been pretty dead, and it kind of sucks a lot.

When ignoring Whitehands makes trade go silent, there's a problem.
Reply Quote
Good riddance to a certain gnome mage and whatever-race-he-decided-to-be-this-week priest ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]