[Horde] S >Spectral Tiger

90 Orc Shaman
I am selling Reins of the Spectral Tiger. I am the original owner of the mount/ card(selling the BOE Mount).

leave me your offers here. Good day

B-Tag EpicHealz#1878
Edited by Sevenpounds on 5/1/2013 3:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
C/O is 250k - This tiger will be gone soon.

Also willing to work out a deal if you have a lvl 25 guild (with a good amount of achivs) and or tabard of the lightbringer.
Edited by Sevenpounds on 5/1/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
250K for just the rare?

Overpriced.

GL.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
lol ^ . 1 - this tiger is now 100% which actually makes it worth 350k+ and they do sell for that. But me being the gentleman that I am, I will simply back up my statement with facts.

http://www.wowtcgloot.com/auction_house.htm

Next?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
What does that mean, "this tiger is 100%"?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
100% ground speed(use to be 60%) -Now scales with current riding level.

Only difference between this and the epic, is the small armor on the legs/tail(which is roughly a 200k difference in price).
Edited by Sevenpounds on 5/1/2013 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hmm, seems quite a bit cheaper to just buy the pet with cash.

I'll throw a Blizzcon Murloc Space Marine pet n the table, which beats the thread best offer. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is a Reins of the Spectral Tiger(mount) btw.

and to help you on the cost, this (mount) is going for 500$ USD (includes the epic and rare version). Which is why the prices on these TCG mounts are no joke.
Edited by Sevenpounds on 5/1/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

and to help you on the cost, this (mount) is going for 500$ USD (includes the epic and rare version). Which is why the prices on these TCG mounts are no joke.

Right, so say $200 for rare, $300 for epic.

Murloc pet is worth $200. Fair offer. ;)
Reply Quote

Right, so say $200 for rare, $300 for epic.

Murloc pet is worth $200. Fair offer. ;)

I don't think this version is even worth $200. Anyone spending the money for the loot card is doing it for the epic version, this one is just extra baggage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This mount is still way cheaper than the swift and is just about the same-minus the leg and tail armor. Hell some people say the rare looks better with out the extra armor(I mean 200k+ gold price difference from rare to epic...) It's all about personal preference. Regardless, this will not be a easy sell due to the rarity of this item. Any-who lets keep this going BUMP.
Edited by Sevenpounds on 5/1/2013 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So apparently they have trouble selling on this server, to my understanding.

A guildy of mine had attempted to sell one for a while, but since it never sold, he simply gave it to another guildy who was (and still is) a good friend of his for free.
Edited by Flametalon on 5/2/2013 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yeah it's really tough trying to sell this kitty! Each day I have to ask myself "Do I dare post a WTS in trade?" It's like asking to get flamed :(.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Qean gave me one of these for free once.

<3 you Qean!

-Mercenaries
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still for sale.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]