Why do I see Demo locks with GS

90 Undead Warlock
Why? Gsac on a demo lock?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Because those locks have Lei Shen's trinket which makes them put as many 100% crit doom DoTs that make them spawn endless imps which means they have endless demonic fury which means they just sit in meta for pretty much all of the fight.

Also, turn your helm on you ugly bastard.
Edited by Varlth on 4/27/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
43 Undead Warlock
Looks handsome to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Yeah, but you're a nerd...
Reply Quote
43 Undead Warlock
Yeah, but you're a nerd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHHEcmZtJvY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
It's also sexy if you're playing around with Dark Apo tanking. Makes your wimp spells hit a little harder (Dark Apo damage is wretched) and give you Pursuit, which is basically the best thing ever.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Why? Gsac on a demo lock?

Because the trinket called Unerring vision of Lei-Shen gives a proc of 100% crit for 4 sec. When you crit with doom you cast an imp. Those imps are improved by GoSac. In fights with multiple targets if can be a DPS increase to use GoSac. Even fight like Lei Shen can be good for it considering that chaos wave damage is increased and can be used on the lightning orbs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It's also sexy if you're playing around with Dark Apo tanking. Makes your wimp spells hit a little harder (Dark Apo damage is wretched) and give you Pursuit, which is basically the best thing ever.

It's also worth noting that if you take Go:Sac and Soul Link you get a 20% HP Increase
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
You'll probably see a GoSac nerf for demo in 5.3.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
smh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
"You'll probably see a GoSac nerf for demo in 5.3."

No we won't. It's the most useless talent in pvp.
Seen some locks try and use it, and then say it gives them "spr mssve burst" when they pop meta.
And then i stun them
with my felguard.
and then stun them again.
with my second felguard.
Because service is a much better talent
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
"You'll probably see a GoSac nerf for demo in 5.3."

No we won't. It's the most useless talent in pvp.
Seen some locks try and use it, and then say it gives them "spr mssve burst" when they pop meta.
And then i stun them
with my felguard.
and then stun them again.
with my second felguard.
Because service is a much better talent

A pvp player thinking every comment revolves around pvp, that's cute.

GoSac is BiS for demo in PvE. I guess you're unaware that demo locks are almost pulling 400k dps on fights like Council, which is more than double of most classes by using GoSac.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Gosac can be good for pvp too, if you use it like a burst CD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You'll probably see a GoSac nerf for demo in 5.3.

Maybe I give them a little too much credit but I think they feel the Doom and Corr nerfs were enough for now.

Right now, ToT mechanics heavily favor Aff and Destro, the only thing keeping Demo up with the other 2 is this trinket + sac.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]