To Magtheridon players

90 Human Priest
Hi Magtheridon, my guild is currently looking to server transfer to another realm, we are in the process of trying to decided where to go. I wanted to ask the people of Mag what their thoughts were of the server.

I'm looking for things like your opinion of the server in general, what PvP is like in the battle group, economy wise and the community as a whole, Thank you.
Reply Quote
No thanks, move along.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Well you see Magtheridon's population is primarily consists of christian roleplayers. The alliance attend Sunday morning church in the Stormwind Cathedral, and the Horde attend church at Light's Hope Chapel. Both factions listen to live audio feed from an real minister who also plays on this server. It also during this time that people meet and plan out activities for the week, so if you don't attend it will be difficult to participate in your factions activities.

There is no pvp on this server as murder is a sin. Those that participate are often shunned and exiled.

There is also no economy as we simply give our neighbours that which they cannot get themselves, and they do the same for us.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How cute, sarky thinks he owns the place.
Edited by Porrgy on 4/28/2013 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i'm sorry do u even play hear guy?
Reply Quote

Still mad, still bad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/28/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Sarky

Still mad, still bad.

/yawn
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/29/2013 04:25 AMPosted by Messif

Still mad, still bad.

Jesus, Mack...

You're like a bad case of herpes that pops up from time-to-time. Go back to your server and leave us alone.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
nah mack is like aids.

if you ignore it, aids will go away.
Edited by Barreltroll on 5/3/2013 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
But hes a special kind of aids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]