To Deathwing players

90 Human Priest
Hi Deathwing, my guild is currently looking to server transfer to another realm, we are in the process of trying to decided where to go. I wanted to ask the people of deathwing what their thoughts were of the server.

I'm looking for things like your opinion of the server in general, what PvP is like in the battle group, economy wise and the community as a whole, we'll also be going horde side, Thank you.
Reply Quote
i <3 deathwing! pvp is pretty good, economy is alright.

i hope to see you and ur guild on deathwing! <3
Reply Quote
pvp is pretty good

Yeah for all the 1600 player
Edited by Lexso on 4/28/2013 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/28/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Lexso
pvp is pretty good

Yeah for all the horde players

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
DW is pretty dead - even on horde side. I recommend making a level 1 toon and checking out high pop servers:

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
deathwing is faaaar from dead. the economy is doing great, theres plently of people around looking for 2's, trade is decently active. Sure, it's not Area 52 or Illidan, but...its a medium pop server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
PVE Wise the server is dead dont expect a lot of pug groups for ToT or other old content, and dont expect to pug a few for your main run. More so on alliance side....alliance side PVE is 90% dead only 4 raiding guilds lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
It's miserable on the Alliance side right now. The population took a major dive in cata and keeps dropping. I've had a character here since day 1, so I'm not gonna completely abandon it, but I had to transfer another mage to Illidan in order to find arena partners. If you're interested in PVP, just go to one of the bigger pop servers : KT, Darkspear, Sargeras, Illidan, Tich, Mal Ganis, Bleeding Hollow etc.

Maybe after the changes in 5.4, deathwing will be a decent place to play again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]