To Blackhand

(Locked)

90 Human Priest
Hi Blackhand, my guild is currently looking to server transfer to another realm, we are in the process of trying to decided where to go. I wanted to ask the people of Blackhand what their thoughts were of the server.

I'm looking for things like your opinion of the server in general, what PvP is like in the battle group, economy wise and the community as a whole, we'll also be going horde side, Thank you.
90 Orc Death Knight
It's a decent server. Not spam your balls off high pop, econ on horde is decent but a little lacking in supply sometimes. PVP In bg is hit or miss.
93 Undead Mage
^^ What Heathen said. I like the community on Blackhand. It's pretty low key and could use some re population. I'd say its a good server to go to get away from the trolls on the higher pop servers.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I have played on about 5-6 different realms through out my years playing WoW. Honestly I can say Blackhand is about the most mature. That being said I wouldn't say it's that way 100% of the time by any means, but compared to others, it's not bad and that's why I've came back to this server and rebuilt a guild here. Like Heath said, PVP scene is very back and forth, but if more PVP type come here the better off it will be of course. GL with whatever you decide.
90 Undead Warlock
The pool of solid raiders is extremely lacking on this server, so if you come here you better have a full guild come with you unless you don't care about progression. Plenty of casual guilds here. My guild just decided to transfer off Blackhand because we couldn't find strong enough applicants. The once thriving raiding scene has died.
90 Worgen Rogue
Good idea to go horde side, Alliance is dead .
100 Worgen Druid
I would rather be on Blackhand than anywhere else. Blackhand is a close knit community, at least on Alliance. I have made strong life long friends from the larger than average population of just really good people here. It's a great place for the casual player and skilled raiders are held in high regard. Yes, the raid scene here is behind the curve and will only improve with growth.
Good idea to go horde side, Alliance is dead .

I wouldn't say dead, just not as active as it used to be.
100 Night Elf Druid
I'll echo this sentiment. I have toons spread across multiple servers, but Blackhand is home to me. I haven't ever had a Horde toon over here, but I think the Alliance side is pretty good. Of course, you get your toolbags in any situation, but for the most part, it's a decent server.

Raiding overall will get better as the server grows again and builds back up to where it once was. I've been on high pop servers like Illidan and you don't really get a chance to know people as easily because there is SO much crap going on you can barely read trade chat.

I think Gigz has started a guildmaster initiative to bring some activity and fun back to the server. I really wish they would combine servers or allow some free transfers here and to stop the slow exodus of players away from Blackhand.

Gigz:
I would rather be on Blackhand than anywhere else. Blackhand is a close knit community, at least on Alliance. I have made strong life long friends from the larger than average population of just really good people here. It's a great place for the casual player and skilled raiders are held in high regard. Yes, the raid scene here is behind the curve and will only improve with growth.
Edited by Xuja on 5/28/2013 10:25 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]