Fix Mages

90 Troll Mage
You shouldn't be losing to a mage in the 10s bracket...sounds like a L2P issue to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You shouldn't be losing to a mage in the 10s bracket...sounds like a L2P issue to me.

:)
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
OP's username says it all.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
anyone who thinks mages are on top right now is an ignorant tool. rogues can global us and/or kill us with ST if we manage to get away. hunters can pop zoo and watch us drop by 30-40% without touching us otherwise. DKs with are untouchable until IBF/AMS are down, but they put out some stupid damage in that short time frame.

these are just three examples, but it's obvious with the nerf to spriests that this xpac was made for melee. as soon as 5.3 hits and every meleem, for the most part, gets a buff which includes giving warriors the ability to survive again, the top teams will be Thug and KFC. GodComp will die off and MLS will be the only competitive caster cleave. Thug will still smash them, and KFC just needs to line up zoo with avatar.

gg.

EDIT: ask any of the top players in the game and they will all tell you frost mage is the highest skill cap class at the moment. just thought i'd let you know.
Edited by Notorious on 4/28/2013 7:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Deep is not every 5 seconds.

It can be trinket/ dispelled. And afterward that will be the longest 30 seconds for a frost Mage.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
He just got pwnd, bro.
Reply Quote
point to me on the doll where the bad mage touched you little boy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Z%C3%A4itus/advanced

Love it when warriors QQ.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Avatar could not be more appropriate.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Frost mages have the lowest skill cap in the game.

get one to glad, then.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
baddie lol
Reply Quote

This.
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
04/28/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Kerrbie

This.

Pretty much.

I bet the OP is one of those players who starts raging when his team doesn't immediately and continuously dominate.

I love those players, they're so entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Frost mages have the lowest skill cap in the game.

actually i'm sorry but if you look at skill-capped mages have the single highest skill cap of any class in the game for pvp... its a known fact, and mages are no where near broken or OP in pvp...
Reply Quote
It takes no effing skill to play a mage.."Here, let me burst you down every 5 seconds..hope you live"

It's unreal how little skill it takes. Bomb into a deep = gg

Mages have been on the top for way to !@#$ing long.

Uh oh, looks like someone

*puts on shades*

Got outclassed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Z%C3%A4itus/advanced

Love it when warriors QQ.

Oh I see, another crying baby...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I will say that frost is the lowest skill capped spec mages have, but overall mages have a high skill cap. Frost does have it pretty easy setting up burst IF and only IF they take care of the dispel, juke silence / interrupt , can get distance to cast via kiting AND they can do all of this but they have to do it all at the same time which takes skill.

I prefer fire myself it's more fun, but it's quite a bit harder and not as good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]