Shado-Pan Assault Rep?

100 Gnome Warrior
I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no idea how I'm suppose to gain Shado-Pan Assault reputation. I just came back from a 2 month break from WoW, and began to grind the Isle of Thunder dailies the day I got back from my break.

The first few days I must have gotten Shado-Pan rep somehow, because I am close to being honored with them. As of yesterday though, I figured I'd watch my reputation bar while I did the dailies to see how much rep I'd get per day. Needless to say, I didn't get any rep; is there something I'm missing?

I must have gotten the rep somehow before, and I could of swore it was from the dailies, which apparently I was wrong. The only rep I'm getting from the dailies is the Kirin Tor Offensive, which is COMPLETELY useless rep. If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Did you run any LFR Throne of Thunder?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Shado-Pan Assault is the raid reputation for Throne of Thunder. The only way you could have gotten rep from them outside of LFR/Higher difficulties is by doing the treasure room scenario, which does grant some rep with them (Considering you get one of the commendations from a Burial Trove).

But the majority of the SP:Assault rep is obtained through Throne of Thunder on LFR/Normal/Heroic.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
AH! Thank you very much, I could of swore it was from the dailies. Really appreciate you clearing that up for me.
Reply Quote
All difficulties grant the same amount of rep

ToT trash: Rep until 2999/3000 Neutral
ToT Bosses: 300 rep / kill (Can only receive rep from once a week from each boss, regardless of difficulty)
ToT Weekly 'Champions of the Thunder king': 300 rep

Edit: Left out the commendations you can get from the Trove of the Thunder King (Key to the Palace of Lei Shen)

100 rep from each commendation you get. They're fairly rare, I think
Edited by Geefers on 4/29/2013 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
But the majority of the SP:Assault rep is obtained through Throne of Thunder on LFR/Normal/Heroic.

Also doing the ritual stone weekly quest will get you a boss kill's worth of rep.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe, if I remember correctly, that when you first do the Isle of Thunder you do get some Shado-Pan Assault rep.

After that the only way to get rep is to run the Throne of Thunder on LFR/Normal/Heroic or to find Commendations. And to do the "stone" dailies.
Edited by Moonphyre on 4/29/2013 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I don't know what the problem is I started watching my Shado Pan Assault rep this week and ran all the LFR bosses after Tuesday's reset and I stayed at 4194/6000 for rep. I did not kill any bosses in normal or heroic either. Could it be the 300 rep per boss kill reset in 7 days from the last kill and not with the Tuesday raid locks?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]