We are moving to Tichondrius

Still complete !@#$ I see. You're nothing. Stay irrelevant bro.

Quoted for truth.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Yet another nail in Muradin's coffin.

Holy panda now. They are claiming everyone... soon their world domination shall be complete @_@

Anyway. Muradin, meh it is a little disheartening to see so few people and a bit annoying to have empty AHs. But as long as I still have my friends, it still will be okay. Maybe if my friends stop playing or they all want a change of pace again, I might go to a high pop realm(I was looking at Emerald Dream, always wanted to try a PvP server and no CRZ, very tempting... but that isn't going to be for while.)

I hope everyone enjoy/is enjoying their new realms though :)

(I'm sorry for so much optimism, in a good mood >_>)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
You could always get your friends to go to a realm that has an active AH and non-empty zones. That way you have both.

BE SELFISH FOR ONCE.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Quoted for truth.

sounds like duelin words
Reply Quote
sounds like duelin words

Sorry bro, to busy being awesome and enjoying married life with Plepic. ;)
Reply Quote
Bump for the old days!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Stop bickering, it makes you all sound like middle-aged men with nothing better to do than hold grudges on the internet.

RECRUITING TANKS, MAGES, WARLOCKS, HUNTERS, ROGUES
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Wow i was just thinking the other day if vao still played! I left this low pop server long time ago. Hell there were just no decent guilds left at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wow VAO i cant even bevlive u came back i rember u b my wife haveing convo's back in BC i miss your trade rants and stuff u use to do in IF
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Miss all my friends :*(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
:(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
When would you guys say Muradin peaked? I remember some epic times in wrath whether it was WG battles or WWYOG camping Ironforge for hours. We were still doing alright during data but then everyone quit I guess or transferred
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]