Just when you thought you had it all...

90 Troll Priest
here is this little talented gem with 580 BG deaths and 99,999 honor kills who doesn't care about your world first , arena titles , rated battlegrounds , youtube video's or twitchtv stream.

Don't be jealous, 9.99% out of 10 isn't bad.

HT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
cared enough to post though, cy@
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
8k achievement points, 0 maxxed professions (yet a bunch of level 25 pets LOL), 0 PvE content cleared, 443 item level.... 422 out of your 531 BG wins have been AV, which involves little no to PvP at all.....yeah you're garbage.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
bragging about random battlegrounds was more impressive before they added rated battlegrounds
Reply Quote
Part of being the best, is declaring yourself the best.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Or you could not be a number nerd and just play battlegrounds to enjoy PvP? My OCD really wants you to mistakenly get an HK to ruin it for you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Guys please don't feed Hyjal's resident horde troll please. He gets fed enough on our realm as it is. Keep it up and he'll have to go on a diet.

Although his trade trolling makes me miss the days of Croatboy.. at least he was funny with the rapping sometimes.

Mech
-Former KT Horde
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
S'all good. Looks like this nerd spends more time pet battling than he does doing any kind of PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Part of being the best, is declaring yourself the best.

I have peons for such things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]