Fleeing E.R. looking to raid (guard/boom)

Earthen Ring is a wasteland for raiding. I'm only been able to 1/12 in ToT. But its just cause there are no quality raid teams on the server. Looking to swap over to Aerie Peak and looking for a place where I can raid. I'm guardian main spec and balance off spec. Knowledgeable Of fights and watch videos. Have my own food and flasks. Also have a 508 frost dk/492 blood that could move over if needed. As I said I just want to raid and kill bosses. When Earthen Ring had some raiding, I was usually on teams competing for server firsts in t12 and t13. So I know what I'm doing.

Battletag Rockstar1473
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Earthen Ring is a wasteland for raiding. I'm only been able to 1/12 in ToT. But its just cause there are no quality raid teams on the server. Looking to swap over to Aerie Peak and looking for a place where I can raid. I'm guardian main spec and balance off spec. Knowledgeable Of fights and watch videos. Have my own food and flasks. Also have a 508 frost dk/492 blood that could move over if needed. As I said I just want to raid and kill bosses. When Earthen Ring had some raiding, I was usually on teams competing for server firsts in t12 and t13. So I know what I'm doing.

Battletag Rockstar1473

I will never be the person to tell you what you can and can not do, but I would advise a faction change if you want to come to Aerie Peak. There's very little Horde presence on this realm.

-EDIT- That said, there are several raiding opportunities here for people of varying experience and schedules. You'd be quite welcome.
Edited by Twitch on 4/30/2013 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Hi Eog. I've sent you a Battletag friend req. I'd like to talk to you about either of your toons.

Twitch is a bully, which is weird because he only plays gnomes. We need an on-duty psychologist in my guild, do you happen to have those credentials?
Edited by Comus on 4/30/2013 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
WAAAT!!!??

no u
Reply Quote
Yeah I am prepared to faction change. I've heard alliance there is where the party is at lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You want to leave a terrible raiding server and pay to mvoe to only a somewhat terrible raiding server? Why not shoot higher up on the wowprogress list bro.
Reply Quote
Hello Eog,

My guild is currently looking for a Guardian Druid for our raid team. We are 4/12 ToT at the moment, but hoping things will pick up once we find a reliable tank. Our raid times are M/Tu/Sa from 8p-11p EST. If you are interested, feel free to add my btag (Joanna#1419) and give me a shout. :)

edit We are a new guild, as we were recently (until last night) a raid team within CTR but decided it was time to branch off on our own. :)
Edited by Morenn on 5/1/2013 5:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]