Horde - Selling Royal Satchels in quantity

Hi all -

If you don't already know, I sell Royal Satchels in quantity in Horde Trade. I am looking to establish an ongoing customer base for these, since I am limited to when and how long I can be in Trade advertising, and I'd rather have a group with "work orders" so to speak, than spend my game time spamming the same 30 people in Trade on off-peak times. :)

I sell singles at the higher end of current market, with discounts at increments of four bags. This usually translates into 4.5k/16k or 4k/15k respectively. This usually means a single bag ranges from slightly cheaper to slightly more expensive than the cheapest bag on AH, making the discounted sets a very good deal if you can afford them.

I have the luxury of quantity, so I don't mind somewhat lengthy COD arrangements if you want the bags but need time to get the cash together. I'd rather you buy a set that you pay over time than paying the larger sum for singles at a one-off pace.

If you're interested, reply here or mail/msg me ingame, and we'll talk about details. Everything's negotiable within reason, so don't be hesitant to talk to me about it if you're interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]