Not a perfect match

90 Gnome Priest
But I'm getting closer!

http://i.imgur.com/SgEXmjS.jpg

And no comments about standing on the table, please.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Boots, Pants, Weapons, Earings and idk but i think Skin Tone. If thats all fixed its Twins!
Edited by Darktides on 5/1/2013 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Boots and pants have to wait until my other self is level 64.

I don't have a staff on this toon at all but I have the matching mog for this toon's main hand/offhand mog already if the other ever gets a mace and off hand that are better than a staff (yes, Vanilla seems to have favored staffs for casters over main hand/offhand combos when it comes to stats - or I've just been unlucky with drops).

Earrings - that I can fix!

And skin tone is off one shade but not paying for character recustomization just to fix that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
So...which one is the evil twin?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The one on the right clearly.

Actually just write it off, Joynal in general is an evil person. Ever since the radioactive waste accident, she's never been the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
They're both gnome pirates. This clearly shows that they are both sinister and deceptive, since gnomes couldn't be pirates.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They're both gnome pirates. This clearly shows that they are both sinister and deceptive, since gnomes couldn't be pirates.

Well said, prepare the robots.

We attack at dawn.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Don't you know that it's a rule that evil twins from other dimensions are a bit different? Or one has an evil beard or eyepatch?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Ya know Joy with all due respect I don't get how you don't grow tired of playing as nothing but pirates! With me I love variety!
Reply Quote
58 Undead Monk
OH GOD SHE LAID EGGS

SOMEONE TANK THE WHELPS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OH GOD SHE LAID EGGS

SOMEONE TANK THE WHELPS

Are gnomes able to lay eggs chestburster style?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]