Kanrethad and Carrion Swarm: WTH Blizzard

100 Blood Elf Warlock
So, Got so frustrated with wiping and feeling lost and a bit overwhelmed by having to learn all the fight mechanics plus learn a spec that I haven't played(and then only briefly) since Cata as well as try to learn to use addons that aren't nearly user friendly enough to simply install and begin playing that I said: To heck with it, I'll use good old demonology because what little I do know is all demonology. dbm informs me of chaosbolt and I quickly go meta and hit carrion swarm and guess what ? yup, got one-shotted. Kanrethad even got knocked back and took damage and it still didn't work. This quest has made even logging into the game a chore for me at times. Honestly? if I want to feel like crap, I can just log on here and have people attack my character for having the gall to suggest that this quest is overtuned. For 10 man, you have LFR as a viable way to tune up before tackling it. For this there IS no way to practice because the only pit lords are phased as long as you have the quest and beating on a target dummy will teach you nothing that is required to down this boss. Blizzard could have done better. this was given out without anyone ever saying that if you have only played since Firelands and you aren't that good, don't bother. and btw Carrion Swarm won't work to interrupt, so don't try that either. lol @ myself for rant..
Edited by Ilsewitch on 5/1/2013 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/01/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Ilsewitch
To heck with it, I'll use good old demonology because what little I do know is all demonology. dbm informs me of chaosbolt and I quickly go meta and hit carrion swarm and guess what ? yup, got one-shotted.

Didn't consider that the boss had Kiljaeden's Cunning, did you?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
yeah, he's a booger...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmZYhh2WZ5w
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]