I am always the kill target.

I just don't like the idea that I can die in 4 seconds to two players. That's too much adrenaline.
Reply Quote
Ascension graphics scream "HEY OVER HERE..... /WAVE..... YEAH ME.... YOO HOO!!!!..... I NEED A SILENCE OR A FEAR PLEASE"

Same with the capacitor totem, it should look like any other totem.

The glass cannon argument falls far short when you consider all the damage/cc mitigating abilities of other dps classes not to mention all of the avoidance those same classes have.

Ascension burst in pvp isnt really that great when compared to other dps classes, and sustained dps outside ascension is poor.

Having a blue frame makes you targeted first because everyone knows your an easy kill.

Nobody wants a shaman for arena or RBG's unless your resto, ive given up on trying to cap conquest simply because doing randoms or cta's would require me to put in 16 hour days to cap each week, so i just put in my time and act happy that i get a new piece of tyrannical gear once a month.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ascension graphics scream "HEY OVER HERE..... /WAVE..... YEAH ME.... YOO HOO!!!!..... I NEED A SILENCE OR A FEAR PLEASE"

Same with the capacitor totem, it should look like any other totem.

The glass cannon argument falls far short when you consider all the damage/cc mitigating abilities of other dps classes not to mention all of the avoidance those same classes have.

Ascension burst in pvp isnt really that great when compared to other dps classes, and sustained dps outside ascension is poor.

Having a blue frame makes you targeted first because everyone knows your an easy kill.

Nobody wants a shaman for arena or RBG's unless your resto, ive given up on trying to cap conquest simply because doing randoms or cta's would require me to put in 16 hour days to cap each week, so i just put in my time and act happy that i get a new piece of tyrannical gear once a month.

Ascendence burst is pretty much a GG if you can time it in a way not to get interrupted with just a blanket on the healer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am always the kill target ... its why I don't feel bad globaling people.
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Warrior
Ascension burst in pvp isnt really that great when compared to other dps classes

A "cleaned" target at 40% hp is dead if you connect on a SB 80% of the time.

am always the kill target ... its why I don't feel bad globaling people.

Lols for truth :}
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]