Guild Master Channel

90 Night Elf Druid
Guild masters: Your peer guild masters have formed a private channel where we discuss boss strategies, ask each other questions, look for fill-in raiders, and occasionally just BS about nothing. It is, and will remain, a troll free environment where we support each other to keep Norgannon thriving.

If you are a Guild Master, please whisper Cass or Comet for channel info. We will verify Guild Master status.

Credit where credit is due: Cass was saddened by the loss of several good guilds and players when they decided to transfer to more prestigious servers. She organized a meeting of fellow GMs where we discussed the state of the state and decided that this channel will help bind the community leaders together.

I personally have found the channel helpful when I need someone to fill-in for a raid and has granted me the opportunity to meet some of the people that make Norgannon the home I enjoy. We hope to see you there too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]