Where are the dailies in the Isle of Thunder?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've searched endlessly online and I can't figure this out. I've gotten to the isle and done the first 3 solo scenarios, and I still can't find any dailies :(.

Please Help!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I've searched endlessly online and I can't figure this out. I've gotten to the isle and done the first 3 solo scenarios, and I still can't find any dailies :(.

Please Help!!

It's a little confusing for people who get there "after" the main group:
The dailies do not show up until you finish all the solo scenarios.

So you need to keep doing the solo scenarios unti they're done.
I think there's 4 or 5 in total.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Oh ok, thanks!! :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The number of solo scenarios you have to do depends on what phase the Isle of Thunder is in on your server. If your server is at the last phase (which I assume most are), you will need to have completed 5 solo scenarios.

Once you have done the solo scenario associated with the phase your server is in, you will be presented each day with the "quest" to choose the types of dailies you will be offered: PvE or PvP. Once you make that choice, the dailies for that day open to you.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Rogue
But WHERE do they open?

I have been to the area were Taran Zhu is and he has no dailies(just ritual stone quest. The violet rise lets use choose pve or pvp and gives 1-2 quests, and then tehres the "crag" /saurok area and u can get daily quests from modera there.

What about the other areas? Is it like Shieldwall/Townlong, where a different hub has dailies every day? Or is it like other zones where there are a bunch of dailies in every hub, that change each day - but the hub will always offer dailies daily lol

Please respond ASAP thx
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
LFM
08/20/2014 04:15 PMPosted by Xaosdark
But WHERE do they open?

I have been to the area were Taran Zhu is and he has no dailies(just ritual stone quest. The violet rise lets use choose pve or pvp and gives 1-2 quests, and then tehres the "crag" /saurok area and u can get daily quests from modera there.

What about the other areas? Is it like Shieldwall/Townlong, where a different hub has dailies every day? Or is it like other zones where there are a bunch of dailies in every hub, that change each day - but the hub will always offer dailies daily lol

Please respond ASAP thx

They always start at the faction bases. The pvp quests always send you to the area of the opposite faction's base. The pve quests send you to various areas of the island. The exact combination varies each day and you do not always go to Inghulak Crag.
Edited by Mikdra on 8/20/2014 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]