Zalond/Evizerate are players to avoid!

90 Blood Elf Monk
Over the past 2 weeks both these players have joined Oondasta group simply to ninja pull mobs and the boss and then leave the group.

After the group wipes they continue to stay around the island pulling everything they can onto the group and pulling Onndasta on spawn to cause a reset.

Zalond also runs alot of old content pugs during the week Firlands/25 uld/25H icc etc.

Whenever you get to a boss with very rare loot I.e. Rag H LK and Yogg zero he will quietly swap to master looter just as the boss is about to die with what seems to be the intention to ninja loot the mount. (If you look his name up on Thurissian there are a few thread about him being a ninja)

So please be aware these guys are trolling around the server trying to ruin your day and avoid pugging with them...it wont end well.

P.s. Whoever carried Zalond to his Challenge mode gear i am very impressed because i have seen him booted out of pugs for not being able to out DPS the tanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I was in the Oondasta group and this was very frustrating, definitely players to aviod.
Reply Quote
75 Troll Warrior
If its not a moon then what is it?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Can only speak for Zalond but he did this in an Oondasta group last week. Very annoying. He also PUGed ICC 25 HM and at the last minute put in on master looter for Lich King kill.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVekNsgUqn4
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
i can confirm for Evis.... was so frustrating, using tricks and pull onto me 1st pull, then just pulling and making boss despawn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I also want to Add the player Trucidare should be avoided at all costs, he is a cancer on jubei'thos and has done nothing but sully the name of this great server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Sai!@#$ien, UMADBRAH!? obvious butthurt resulting in countless untruths and lies, definitely an intrinsic sign of severe butthurt ahahaha
Edited by Zalond on 5/1/2013 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Zalond, i'm glad you had time to come on and prove what a mature player you are to everyone who reads this.

Good job maintaining your good name buddy =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I worked hard for an entire XPAC to get Blizzard to change the rules about "ninjas' if you join a PUG ASK FOR LOOT RULES FIRST. It is simple! If they do not state loot rules LEAVE the group. It is considered a scam if they violate them thanks to me. Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just tried to troll me on an alt... making multiple mum jokes. Honestly has the brain of a 10 year old.

Edit: Zalond that is.
Edited by Zorai on 5/9/2013 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
DOES HIS INFAMY KNOW NO BOUNDS?!!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4496749962

EDIT: ZALOND THAT IS!
Edited by Sarco on 5/12/2013 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I thought that once you enter combat if the loot rules are set you can't change it mid-fight...
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
Bump. Avoid anyone from <Adventure Time> Zalond and <Dillema> Evizerate if you don't want your loot ninjaed or your gaming experience ruined.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
#1 ww monk universe.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^^ What he said.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ninjaring/stealing is a important way of life... Its what makes us Human.

#itsonlyagame
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Cool necro. Better hope #1 ww monk universe doesn't hear of this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]