[A] Troling is recruiting 3/12 ToT 4/4 ToES

90 Draenei Shaman
Troling is a recently formed guild catering to casual players of any sort. We have numerous PVP and PVE players.

We are currently pugging to fill gaps, 2/12 ToT 4/4 ToES - Would love to get some more casual players who are interested in progressing through TOT.

We have been raiding Sat nights but this is likely to change, not sure of what raid times will be but they are fairly flexible, all depends on availability!

Looking for 1 Warrior Tank with DPS OS + 1 Leather Healer with DPS OS for weeknight raiding, they day is not yet set and the raid team is not 100% but if you are interested please get in contact!

If you are interested chuck me a message in game! Or talk to any of our players and they can put you in touch with an officer.

We also have an opening for a raid leader if there is anyone who would like to take a lead position in the raid team.

Skill >>>>>>> lvl > Gear.

Everyone is welcome to join, also interested in starting up an RBG team if people are keen

Thanks

AC
Edited by Lasttresort on 6/24/2013 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump :D

Growing in numbers, will be starting raids soon.
Still looking for a raid leader!

~AC~
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
BUMP

1/12 ToT (Yea I know, grats us we killed a bag of loot) 4/4 ToES (Including elite mode)

Still really keen on any good dps/tanks/healers

:D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
BUMP!

wtb nalak <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump for the Horridon :D

1 Night 1 Kill, on to Tier gloves!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Up :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Up :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

Skill >>>>>>> lvl > Gear.

I have a level 1 warrior available to tank, and all necessary skills
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]