WTS Alani Mount 10 Skyshards.

100 Gnome Warlock
Please make an offer and feel free to add me in game and we can make a deal. My friend has sold 2 this month for around 50k-75k So that is what i will be basing my price on. Open for negotiations.
Edited by Twistedlôck on 4/28/2013 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sounds like your friend bots too much.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
hello, I would be interested in purchasing the mount for 50k, but I'm on horde. I'm assuming that wouldn't be a problem, assuming that you are just going to be pulling it down for me to tag. I would be willing to pay the extra neutral auction house cut.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Stop botting. Go back to killing dragons
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can't tag it that way anymore. It is now tagged to the crystal user and needs to be handled via masterloot. You just need to make a level 1 and get summoned to Vale with your seller and ensure you walk up and melee it or wand it etc. You will be elgible to learn it on that toon I am pretty sure. You'd have to double check with a gm or perhaps wowhead.
Edited by Kinas on 5/18/2013 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Im selling an alani mount for 40k on magtheridon! feel free to add me or message me whenever need gold fast!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)