WoWer and Tough Mudder!

90 Undead Priest
I had the pleasure of talking with a fellow gamer that was in Toronto looking for some OCR gear earlier last weekend. She was wearing a long black skirt with the biggest Horde symbol sewn on, was shy when asked about it.

After talking for a bit I got her story. She has been playing WoW for seven years and seen a lot in game. Her main toon is a Holy/ Dis Priest, UD of course and a few others maxed out, raid and arena ready. What was cool about this lady was she is just finishing school to be a Dressmaker and has plans to specialize in costumes and wedding dresses for the unique people.

Over the last few months she’s not had any time to log in. She’s in the middle of a 60 Day Transformation Challenge. It’s a complete lifestyle makeover, from food to exercise and healthy living to new life goals and paths. In the last few weeks she has learned to love CrossFit and Obstacle Course Racing and starting it off by doing the Tough Mudder in Toronto May 12th

I found Emme Azeroth on FB and been following her for a bit now!! Let’s show support for a fellow gamer!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
As a fellow Torontonian (well, Mississauga which is about 10 minutes away), she has my support!

GO GO GO GO GIRL!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
crossfit
not ever once
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]