What's Up, Barcode?

90 Human Hunter
Hi! I don't have any toons in your guild but I like you guys. Idk. You are usually killing hordies when I /who to see who is doing what (how do I know what you are doing? When I see ten of ya'll in the Dread Wastes I assume warbringers are being hunted and horde blood is being shed. ;) ) You guys seem pretty alright. So I made a thread for you. :)
Edited by Samarrah on 4/30/2013 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
must be getting pretty bored on the Alliance side :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Quiet, you! :P

Never bored on Alliance side. I was bored on Horde! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
When I was alliance, the only thing that came close to entertainment was William and Donna chasing each other in Stormwind stealing each other's dolls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Well, if it isn't my favorite wet blanket. HI! :P
Edited by Samarrah on 4/30/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
:D Hiya Sam

Thanks for the comments. We try to have as much fun as we can, it is pretty limited for things to do here especially with the ratios the way they are.

We have about 30 active members, usually 12-14 on during peak times, so it was nice to have a full 10 man crew killing Warbringers. Think we ended up getting a mount drop. (Grats Bangheroin)

The best fun was tonight for sure. I posted a 22k bid for some cloth boots on the BMAH
saw that it got outbid so i went back. 2 Hordies caught me. >.< They had 3-4 camping that BMAH for those boots so i brought even numbers and of course... Alliance won! :D (gj team) Sadly in just a few mins the odds were 3-1 and that was just to much for us. ////crrrryyyyy.

On a side note, made em spend 45-50k more than they thought they had to. (suck it !!!!!)
It was fun though.

Take care Sam, and may gold fall at your feet by the thousands!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yup a good time was had by all us in Barcode that were there for the bid war at the BMAH lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Haha. Sounds like you guys know how to have a good time. :D

Have you all considered raiding? Even just normals. Even just super casual. DO EEEET! <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
05/01/2013 12:29 AMPosted by Samarrah
super casual

I lol'd

And I was watching that battle from afar. I was curious to what all the hubbub was about
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
AWAY WITH YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We do grouped LFR and BGs. Help each other out in arenas so people can cap for the week. The most fun is had when we are doing dailies. :D
It usually ends up with us being out numbered by Horde + guards. We like to stir up the hive so to speak in the Horde areas just because its fun to see how many eventually group up and come at us. :D :D There was this one Warrior in particular who seemed to be a bit butt hurt about it. I won't mention names to protect any dignity he might have left, but he was pretty sore. Hahaha. Speaking of which, if any of you do feel like we gang up on you, or you really hate that "Ploink" sound. I'm sorry, you shouldn't take it personal, it is a game after all.
If there is one thing most people say they miss about wow its the carnage of world pvp in the old areas like Blackrock Mountain while trying to raid MC or who used to remember South Shore and Tarren Mill. :D Ahh the good ol days. So don't get so upset now over a little 4 Alliance v 8+ Horde. Were just trying to have fun. Honor capping every 2nd day from world pvp helps to make it fun. :D (Thank you all of those who have donated a kill)

Wnfa
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I love you guys. BMAH action was pretty !@#$ing awesome last night. Wish there where more alliance on this server.
Edited by Lilprincess on 5/1/2013 10:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
All ways a blast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So um...are non guildies allowed to tag along ever? ;)

*Leans in and whispers* What if they aren't amazing at pvp? D:
Edited by Samarrah on 5/6/2013 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]