@ The Dark Horde

90 Troll Shaman
I just had the unfortunate displeasure with running an LFR with one of your mages, Prettiestman. As raid leader I contradicted him when he said to drop puddles on the outside for Durumu, as range tend to run on the outside and melee on the inside. If you do it differently, great, super, wonderful. Please realize there are some people who do also run on the outside. If you'd like to see how my main, Noonarb from Audacity on Garrosh runs this fight (on the outside) you can find my stats on Worldoflogs. Either way, I didn't really expect it to become the big issue that your guild member made it out to be. At the end of the fight he said, "gl, i hope ur fingers fall off noon" and then dropped group, like hitting someone in the back and then running. Very mature.

Basically, this is your guild member representing your group. This is all I now know about your guild, based on one member. You can tell a lot about a person by the way he acts in public. Arguing with someone over a game? All I can say is I'm sorry you have to put up with this player. I'm not sure, but if I had to guess I'd say he was 11 years old, 13 at most.

If I had been looking for a guild, that would have turned me off to yours immediately and forever. Just a heads up.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Be less sensitive
Edited by Ludicrous on 5/1/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Be less sensitive

Friend of yours? If I was sensitive, about a game, I would have submitted a ticket for language as worse was said than what I posted. My point is just a simple observation of the degradation of quality of people who play that I've been seeing lately.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im in the guild and I mainly keep to myself and as far as I know he does as well.. Its a large guild full of mainly older people who have been playing for a long time. I dont think I see that particular toon say much in guild chat. TBH they seem fairly harmless. There not raiders, mainly just people tht are chill and leveling. SOOOOOOO, I wouldnt take it to heart. Of course, I have to say they are an extrordinarily well mannered helpful guild.
Reply Quote
Im in the guild and I mainly keep to myself and as far as I know he does as well.. Its a large guild full of mainly older people who have been playing for a long time. I dont think I see that particular toon say much in guild chat. TBH they seem fairly harmless. There not raiders, mainly just people tht are chill and leveling. SOOOOOOO, I wouldnt take it to heart. Of course, I have to say they are an extrordinarily well mannered helpful guild.

Yeah they're chill, sometimes.

I was in The Dark Horde. And they were all fairly fun and happy people.
(This may not add anything, but its just a story I have about the guild)

The Dark Horde was awesome in Cata, being a huge guild, very rare on Nazgrel. Some people may know someone by Jamicon. Well Jamicon was very friendly with Purfect(Taurenator/Whatever his name is now) and his wife. They even gave their son the nickname Jami which is what they called him. Now Jamicon was very helpful in the guild, recruiting people, helping people, and making sure that the GM knew about every issue Jami was told. One time, Jami decided to recruit a random person who needed a bit of help in the Worlds of the Warcrafts. Being the nice, generous, sexy, handsome, stud Jami was, decided to help him out.

And that got him gkicked.

A few weeks later, selling his goods on /2, Jami was confronted- By a GM, and his 900 Guildies(Not really). Jami got attacked in Trade by people in the Guild. It left Jami so furious, and after that the game lost its fun for Jami.

So yeah, that was just another story I had, because, ya know, I saw this thread, and was like "Mhmm".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
lol i just came from a higher pop (pvp) server...compared to my guild there..ANY guild would be tame. Of course I have high tolerance for sillyness.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As an officer of the Dark Horde I will look into this matter, and let the GM and the higher ups know about it. Please understand that we cannot control every member of the guild, something called Free will lets people do some pretty stupid things.

As for the player Jamicon I am not aware of the guild ever public bashing him and cannot comment further on the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I was the GM for many years and had to give up lead due to health issues. Im sorry to hear about the action of this member, who is no longer here. As Kluny has said we can't always know what any one member may or may not be doing at any one time.

But, I can assure you had I or any of our officers had seen this kind of action there would have been a serious discussion with any member involved. We are a family friendly guild and do not allow cursing or drama in guild chat. We have been an active guild for going on 10 years and we are not considered a raiding guild.

Should anyone ever have an issue with any member please find one of our officers and give us the details as you know them and we will go from there.

Thank you your post.
Edited by Hawksmissy on 8/5/2014 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]