The Murksweats, crappiest quest ever?

90 Worgen Hunter
Well no. The crappiest had to be in vanilla, where you had to make multiple trips in and out of zones. But this is close. I guess some snakes just don't have heads? Or maybe it's super fun dealing with underwater mobs and I'm just not 'getting it'? Because it certainly isn't smooth gaming. It's just a tedious pain in the !@# is what it is. At least show the glimmer of intelligence that the dwarf does, and ask for "meaty bits".

The BALLS is that you have to do this half retarded quest to advance the zone. Real pro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have no idea what that quest is but there will be some that will try your patience. Just buckle down and do it and learn to avoid them next time if you level alts.

Patience and deep breaths!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Quests like this make me amazed at this wonderful world of Azeroth.

It is fascinating how many large snakes have no fangs or skin. Simply incredible how many Crockalisk have no eyes, How many Tigers have no fur, or even water elementals not made of water!

This world is simply smashing isn't it!?

But yes, blizzard really should phase out RNG based quests. Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
Edited by Tolna on 5/6/2013 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
But yes, blizzard really should phase out RNG based quests. Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Except make you spend more time playing the game. Which is totally working as intended for a paid subscription mmo. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well I'm here posting because I cleared the area and didn't get the required heads. Question why doesn't blizz just say kill 90 snakes and we will let you play the game again? This is not what I pay 15 bucks a month for. It seems like the closer I get to 90 the old blizzard comes out, sad IMO
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Priest
05/01/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Lyssaace
The crappiest had to be in vanilla, where you had to make multiple trips in and out of zones.

I loved these.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Quests like this make me amazed at this wonderful world of Azeroth.

It is fascinating how many large snakes have no fangs or skin. Simply incredible how many Crockalisk have no eyes, How many Tigers have no fur, or even water elementals not made of water!

This world is simply smashing isn't it!?

I always like to think that in the process of killing them, I caused too much damage to the part I was supposed to harvest. Still annoying :P.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just buckle down and do it and learn to avoid them next time if you level alts.

Unfortunately, some quests - and this is one of them - have to be completed to progress in the zone. You can't just skip.

Ah, one the great Mysteries of Azeroth. I know the eels have heads because they bite me when I attack them. But when they are dead, *insert convoluted Magic explanation here* the heads disappear.

Would probably make a great episode for Varian's Believe it or Not :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]