[A] The Ur-Quan Hierarchy 10/14 H.SoO 10man

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Basic Information
Progression - 10/14 H.SoO 10man
Raid times - Sun and Mon, 8pm to 12am.
Contact - Mycon or Elegans in-game; if I'm not on just ask for me as I have a lot of alts.
We will be doing Mythic in WoD.

About Us
The Ur-Quan Hierarchy is a small, close-knit raiding guild that has been around since Wrath of the Lich King. We have traditionally recruited through friends and acquaintances, but at this time we've exhausted our options in that regard. And now the merge with Duskwood also offers some opportunities to meet new people.

As a guild our primary selling point is that we offer an enjoyable raid environment balanced with progression. Historically we've had a very high retention of players because of this; people are here because they like being here, and that makes us very resilient through good and bad times.

What to Expect From Us
-A reliable raid spot. We don't run a "B" team or a bench; if you're in the raid corps you are no higher or lower ranked than anybody else in the team.

-No pressure to play specs/classes you don't enjoy. If we recruit you to DPS we won't expect you to change for the "good of the raid." That is the fastest way to burn players out, and as we tend to like the people we raid with we don't want to see them quitting.

-Fairness of treatment and personal respect. I take this charge seriously as it is essential that people enjoy being in our guild without feeling marginalized or intimidated.

What We Expect
-High reliability. Our raid corps is small and we like to keep it that way. We don't expect 100% attendance and have plenty of flexibility for real life demands, but communication is important as to when you won't be there.

-Performance-wise we don't demand perfection, but we do have relatively high standards as well an expectation for adaptation and error correction. For instance, if you are asked to do something for the raid on a fight we need our players to be able to understand what their class can do and apply themselves to the task without having to be coached.

-Respectful behavior to players both inside the guild and out. We aren't Puritanical in our expectations, but guild chat isn't the locker room either. Similarly, don't go shooting your mouth off publicly as we don't need our guild associated with Trade channel trashing.

What We're Looking For
Looking forward to Mythic we are primarily interested in bolstering our DPS and healing ranks (we're set on tanks for now). Given that things always change around the expansion we aren't heavily targeting particular classes/specs, but if you're wanting to integrate immediately class-wise:
-Healing: Priest of either spec, Monk
-DPS: non-plate melee, non-Hunter/Mage range
Edited by Mycon on 8/23/2014 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Attention big, mean, hostile alien vessel hovering overhead in an obvious attack posture:
This is Spathi Captain Fwiffo.
I know you are going to torture me, so let's just get this over with right now.
Reply Quote
We're open to all skilled players of all classes. Feel free to whisper Mycon or myself for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for 12/12!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
No room for a resto shammy? :( My shammy is 9/12.

I raid with Subtera on a Resto Druid Tues-Thurs 8-11, so I am 1/13H on her
I raid on a Disc/Holy priest Monday - Thursday 1130-230 - I am 3/13H on her

Looking to raid on my resto shammy now - I wouldn't be opposed to playing a monk healer but I have to finish leveling her(she's 87 almost 88).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump for good peeps!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
You guys still looking for a WW monk?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/Bump
1/13 Heroic now
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Make that 2/13 Heroic!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for 4/13!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for 5/13 Heroic!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/Wave

MW monk here

<--Bad gear however 10/13H on my disc priest =D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump for 5.4!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Rull thinks he can Monk. He is a terrible Monk, slightly better Paladin though.

j/k He's ok
Edited by Tophh on 8/28/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bump!

Tanks, ranged dps, and healers... Hooray for a new patch!
Reply Quote
Bumping for a new patch as our needs have changed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bumping all the way from Bleeding Hallow cause if these peeps ever went Horde I'd be back in a sec!
Reply Quote
Bump for first SoO weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]