Mount Collector Support Group V16

Well here goes a new one.

My favorite mount that is no longer available is The Swift Zhevra . Only because I have one. Otherwise I would love to have a Swift Zulian Tiger

Good luck all.
Edited by Mazzeroc on 4/26/2013 5:42 AM PDT
90 Gnome Mage
After weeks of killing em, I finally got my 2nd Direhorn, slate one! Just need a Jade one now :D
100 Troll Hunter
From the previous thread about Brawler's Guild. Disruptron, Milhouse, Epicus, and Zen'shar are all "bonus bosses" you get to do for being max rank, currently 8. When 5.3 rolls around, if you're currently rank 8, you'll be starting with the new bosses, and once you get up to rank 10, it goes back to being Disruptron and the gang. That's my understanding at least.
90 Undead Warrior
Hopefully it's like that.
100 Troll Hunter
Is there any way I can just have my DK stricken from Guildox? Every now and again someone will update him, and then he takes my hunter's spot on the leaderboard, cuz the DK will always have two more mounts...
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there any way I can just have my DK stricken from Guildox? Every now and again someone will update him, and then he takes my hunter's spot on the leaderboard, cuz the DK will always have two more mounts...

Think someone asked that a while ago on their forums and the answer was that it's a problem on blizzards end and they would have to somehow fix it(which going by blizzards track record on mount related things, will not happen).

Only thing that I can really suggest if it's a lower level dk is just flat out deleting it to escape the extra mounts. However if it's a higher lvl character it may always be like that on guildox since I would think more would be against the removal of class mounts on it than they would be for it.
100 Troll Hunter
04/26/2013 08:37 PMPosted by Wilhelm

Think someone asked that a while ago on their forums and the answer was that it's a problem on blizzards end and they would have to somehow fix it(which going by blizzards track record on mount related things, will not happen).

Only thing that I can really suggest if it's a lower level dk is just flat out deleting it to escape the extra mounts. However if it's a higher lvl character it may always be like that on guildox since I would think more would be against the removal of class mounts on it than they would be for it.

Guess I'll just have to live with it. Perhaps rename it to "Mountleaderboards" or something...
100 Night Elf Hunter
Well, if anyone who does Sha of Anger regularly would care to add me: My btag is PSJustice1197.

I've been looking for a group since Tuesday and can't find one. Galleon, Nalak, Oondasta? No problem.

Sha? Impossible. And I've been in the OpenRaid chat channels as much as I can manage. Still no dice. Would love to not have a repeat of this in the future.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hmm well went on a firelands run, jokingly said when someone asked what was on reserve "all mounts..jk" and a guy who was in the run basically left cause he thought they were reserved lol
well.. the flametalon mount dropped, and I didn't even really notice until much later lol I was looking at the mail shoulders and was thinking if I had it or not.. then someone pointed out the flametalon mount and I freaked out lol. I rolled a 55.. of course I didn't win it.. the one thing I really wanted and is one of my fave mounts and the irony and hilarity is.. I won the shoulders.

Thankfully I have an awesome friend who is helping me farm this mount :) I need to lvl more ally chars apparently lol I have 2 horde that are 90...

Nothing from the world bosses but I still have a char who can do sha/galleon and oondasta :)
so we shall see.
100 Troll Hunter
Made myself the other two JC panthers i was lacking, upping myself to 214. Wish the Grand Expedition Yak were cheaper...
My warbringers farming team finally had a mount drop. I won the roll. #191 is Reins of the Slate Primordial Direhorn. That also, at least for the moment, puts me at server top 5 for total number of mount as ranked by guildox.com.

Good luck everyone.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hmm not good I went down to 10 on Sas.. on Saon im still third lol.
100 Troll Warlock
I'm not much of a mount collector, but I recently decided to try and get the last ~40 mounts I need for the upcoming 200 mount achievement. So to start my grind of mount, I decided to camp Time-Lost (one of my favorite proto drakes).

With CRZ and many other players, I felt I would never get it. And after 5 days of dual boxing 2 accounts, my hope was waning. But then today at exactly 12:56:58pm Time-Lost spawned right on top of me! I was in such a panic to kill it, but I got him! As soon as I killed him 3 more people swooped down on top of me and I realized just how easily I could have lost him.

Words can't describe the emotions I was feeling, and my friends in Skype were probably wondering if I was going to die.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/xqg6ds.jpg is simply the happiest screenshot of my life.
90 Gnome Rogue
Just got the Jade Direhorn, ending my oppression of non-ambulatory trolls. Back to saving gold for a plagued proto, farming ZG and Alysrazor and deciding if I want to run up the clock by camping Aeonnax and the TLPD.
100 Night Elf Hunter
My guildmates often tease me about my mount hunting. Especially when I kill something 200+ times without ending up with anything to show for it. I love my guildmates but sometimes their poking fun feels a bit less playful and kind of irks me.

So just a few minutes ago one of the guys in my raid contacts me saying he pulled a mount from Blingtron and that he'll sell it to me for the price of the vendor mats. Orbs of Mystery are expensive and I'm still broke from buying my yak so I had to refuse the offer.

So he sends me "check your mail" in a whisperand when I go to the mailbox I find Geosynchronous World Spinner waiting for me.

Sometimes the game RNG may hate me but I definitely won the friend RNG lottery when I joined my guild.

Kind of an emotional moment, not gonna lie. I'm super proud of what this mount now represents to me even if it does look like a giant nose with funky nostril hairs coming out the front.

That's number 228.
90 Tauren Priest
http://oi41.tinypic.com/xqg6ds.jpg is simply the happiest screenshot of my life.

Excatly the same spot that he spawned on top of me at - congrats
100 Human Warlock
Grats on that he's a pain, the thing i noticed when i got TLPD was how large he was, i don't know why but i just wasn't expecting him to be that big.
90 Tauren Priest
Same for me Letha... he was bloody massive when I seen him. Then I ran into him not long ago when I was doing the Argent dailies flying through Storm Peaks - you certainly can't miss him. I thought he would be about the size of the Blue Protos all around the zone, but nope.

I think Aeonaxx is still the most fun 'rare' fight for a mount - more so just because it's different that you get to ride around on his back. If you think you're hands are shaking as you try and bring TLPD down, they shake a lot more when you're on Aeon's back :)
100 Human Warlock
Ohhh yeah my hands were shaking for a while after i killed Aeonaxx to the point i now cant keep NPC scan on because no matter how desensitized i become it almost gives me a heart attack when it goes off lol

I thought that all the months of farming MoP rares with the alarm going off multiple times a day would condition it out of me but im haunted by the months i spent in Deepholme waiting for it to go off only to see a level 82 hunter jump on his back and die because he was too low/unprepared/bad to kill it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]