Mount Collector Support Group V16

22 Gnome Rogue
Is there any way I can just have my DK stricken from Guildox? Every now and again someone will update him, and then he takes my hunter's spot on the leaderboard, cuz the DK will always have two more mounts...

But don't you want the higher ranking with your DK?
100 Human Warlock
Hello Polar <3
90 Human Paladin
Managed to hit #200 with a Reins of the Black Primal Raptor from a Primal Egg that I got on an alt in LFR. Woot!
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Good news for those that don't have the zg raptor yet(5.3 change).

Zul'Gurub
•Bloodlord Mandokir will no longer use Decapitate against his current target.

Both bosses are now fully soloable for all classes now and won't require certain classes or high end gear to do.
Edited by Wilhelm on 4/29/2013 1:35 PM PDT
100 Troll Hunter
04/29/2013 01:26 AMPosted by Polar
Is there any way I can just have my DK stricken from Guildox? Every now and again someone will update him, and then he takes my hunter's spot on the leaderboard, cuz the DK will always have two more mounts...

I don't want a 2 mount advantage because of class mounts. Besides, it's not my main.

Forgot to post it the other night, but I bought myself the vendor Yak, giving myself 215.
100 Night Elf Druid

Hello Polar!
Havent seen the patch notes stating that, but that will be AWESOME if its for real. Been working on trying to burst the boss down to 20% for frenzy which enhance shammies can do. However, I reach ~40% and get decap, so I just thought maybe with more gear. Now I just gotta w8 until 5.3 :D
90 Pandaren Hunter
Good luck this coming week Comrades. May your world bosses be swift, and your loot be plentiful.

Hopefully I get Onyxia. It's been long time since I got a drop mount.
90 Tauren Priest

Zul'Gurub

Both bosses are now fully soloable for all classes now and won't require certain classes or high end gear to do.

This makes me so happy.

Ohhh yeah my hands were shaking for a while after i killed Aeonaxx to the point i now cant keep NPC scan on because no matter how desensitized i become it almost gives me a heart attack when it goes off lol

I thought that all the months of farming MoP rares with the alarm going off multiple times a day would condition it out of me but im haunted by the months i spent in Deepholme waiting for it to go off only to see a level 82 hunter jump on his back and die because he was too low/unprepared/bad to kill it.

Oh ouch... the first time it went off for me was him flashing past with someone on his back (didn't see them kill or die, so I just assumed they got him down). But I know what you mean... the NPC alarm does the same for me.
100 Undead Rogue

Zul'Gurub

While this certainly makes him more accessible than he used to be, he sill will require some gearing / self healing due to bloodletting (50% current health every 2 sec for 10 sec). (unless for some reason this doesn't hit the main target either).

I'm guessing the same rules that MC's follow will still follow here (in that any sort of summoned or controlled pet will trigger a decapitate).
100 Troll Warlock
Reins of the Bone-White Primal Raptor

Finished the monotonous grind tonight. Not very exciting but my farming for the big drops has produced nothing of late.
Edited by Yukio on 4/30/2013 2:13 AM PDT
100 Human Mage
Galleon paid off for me two weeks ago. I remember squealing over Vent/Skype about the same decibel level I did when TLPD spawned for me back at the start of Cata.

Sha, on the other hand, can go fornicate himself (because there's no groups for Sha anymore). I think if I don't managed to find a group after reset today, there goes the chance for the week. Nalak and Oondasta is less of a problem, since 5.2 shinies on them.

You will be mine one day, Heavenly Onyx.
100 Draenei Warrior
I predict that my mount luck has ran out for a couple months starting this week.

I still have 6 more kara run but I have a feeling I won't see this horse for another couple years.
Sha/Galleon/Nalak/Oondasta will never drop their mount for me, I can feel it.
5th primal egg gave me another black primal raptor. I only have the black primal raptor and I only loot this one. I'm pissed.
100 Night Elf Druid
2/4 Alakir runs down this week, -- Just lost it on the BMAH. It went up 150k in the last 30 mins. Selling for an incredible 200k

19 world bosses down, I dont think #20 will belucky either. Im starting to hate tuesdays and the world boss shuffle.
90 Draenei Shaman
Got my last raptor from Primal Eggs. All that's left is bone farming.
Zg raptor boss bloodletting does 1/2 your current hp, technically it will never kill you as long you can outheal his melee damage. I think if this change goes through, it will be fairly easy for most classes to defeat him since he will pretty much be a pandarian rare elite's difficulty.

Tried to do ultraxion, very hard with this gear level still :(
100 Night Elf Hunter
I just killed Sha for the first time this week and got no loot. Gave me the extra roll prompt okay but no loot given. I'm pretty bummed. I know my odds of getting the mount are horrible anyways so it stings to be denied a chance.

Anyone else having trouble with world boss loot this week?
100 Night Elf Druid
I just killed Sha for the first time this week and got no loot. Gave me the extra roll prompt okay but no loot given. I'm pretty bummed. I know my odds of getting the mount are horrible anyways so it stings to be denied a chance.

Anyone else having trouble with world boss loot this week?

This is a pretty common occurance, you need to open up a ticket and you'll get your loot.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for the heads up.
93 Night Elf Death Knight
just today after years of doing the dailies in Storm Peaks the white polar bear is finally mine.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]