<Going postal> Recruiting!

90 Human Paladin
Hey everyone most of us transferred from the horde side to the alliance side for a change of pace. Our guild level is 17 in 15 days we have been trying to hit Guild Level 25 to show people we are a good guild seeing as that's what most people want to see.

What i am offering to all of you is a chance at seeing end-raid content in the future, we are planning on jumping into TOT as soon as we get more people that want to raid. Raid days have not been determined because we need more people that want to raid..

My Guess (Raid times/Days) would be sometime during the week and around 9 server just to give you a feel of what we are thinking about. I myself have progression on my paladin and on my rogue in TOT so if you need help with boss fights this will not be a problem.

We do have a ventrilo server and we are always on it usually in the evenings most of us are talkers and we strive in doing fun stuff together. Also Karaoke ventrilo is starting soon come join in on the fun.

Also we do not tolerate any kind of disrespect or anything along those lines seeing as it will deplete morale within our guild and that just causes problems for everyone. So in hindsight disrespect players you will be kicked.

Also another thing we don't have any cliques or anything like that because we are all really friendly and I won't let that happen under any circumstances we built this guild to be a team, and a team is what we will be.

Well hope you liked my post you can contact me here if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]